Reviews for This can't be happening
sexyz-bratz chapter 16 . 12/8/2005
well, u got me hooked. i dont usually read long chapters, but i got hook on urs. i really did. I luv Derek and Jessica together, its kinda hard to see them hating each other b4, i mean, look at them now! i love ur story, i really do! please udpate soon!
pottazcutey chapter 16 . 12/7/2005
This story is great and I'm so glad that you are not breaking Jess and Derek up. They sound so cute. Anyway, maybe you can insert one big argument in between and theylooked depressed without each other and friends help them to patch up. Something like that. (: cant wait for your next update. Keep writting (:
BangBangYourDead chapter 16 . 12/7/2005
Aw! Sweet ending. I cant get enough of your story.

Update Soon.
devil's-fav-angel chapter 16 . 12/7/2005
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 16 . 12/7/2005
that was a good chapter...aww wonder what happens to derek though?...must be tough then i guess?...well keep updating loving it...can't wait the next chapter to be update though...well peace out then girl...
untitled furniture chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I like it! but I'm only on the first chapter and I have to finish a chapter for my story (Reviewrs are getting impatient) So I'll just stop here. (Darn.) Hey, it like I'm using this review as a bookmark! (Laughs like the dummy she is) If you're not laughing with me, pretend to laugh. Ha-Ha-Ha. Ok I'm leaving, I must be bothering the hell out of you.

(Any mispelled words, sorry!)
AngelQt82217 chapter 16 . 12/7/2005
aw how cute. Altho it doesn't sound like a real mother when she asks if he is staying the night. Oh well. Keep the updates coming, and how many more chap's til the end. Not that i'm rushin it or n e thing.
RowRow34 chapter 16 . 12/7/2005
no prob. omg i love this story so much...a weird part about it is, my guy-friend, patrick, is soo hott...he reminds me of derek ALOT. well, i started talking to him more often, and he reminds me of derek soo much, and i am like in love with patrick now. he is soo sweet to, and we get along so well. it is soo freaky...omg another weird part is, i decided to ask him to the dance this friday, and if he says yes, omg that would be crazy! newayz, i am getting off subject. i LOVE this story! it is so sweet! its like modern-day cinderella. luv,

RoWaN TaYlOr HaRrIsOn
Lightning Storm chapter 16 . 12/7/2005
I like this chapter. Derek is aching for Jess, lol. Update soon.
Mini May chapter 16 . 12/7/2005
that was great! i absolutly love it! But does this mean its over?
Josie chapter 15 . 12/3/2005
Lol. This chapter was funny. I like it.
Lightning Storm chapter 15 . 12/2/2005
Nice chapter, I liked it. Update soon.
Your Passion chapter 15 . 11/29/2005
I love it update soon! Thanks for the review on my story to!
BangBangYourDead chapter 15 . 11/24/2005
Your story is so good. Keep updating.
devil's-fav-angel chapter 15 . 11/23/2005