Reviews for This can't be happening
gnomie chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
DAMMIT! I WANT A BWM! NOT FAIR! lolll bwm lol
gnomie chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
prevent pervet right? x
gnomie chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
OMG LOL! I read all ur other stroies first lol! Btw - when they make making him notice into a movie im being Laila- Just sayin :P
100percentfan chapter 20 . 5/2/2011
i loved this story!
foxbagels chapter 20 . 9/27/2010
Love this story!
DNAstar chapter 20 . 9/17/2010
aw thats cute
That One Reviewer chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
This story is very predictable. I lost interest as soon as I hit chapter six. It moves to fast. Your characters are plain, and boring to read about. They basically have no personality. Now, there is a slight chance that since this story was written about 4 years ago that the idea would have been considered original. Your grammar is good. And the spelling is fine. Just the switches between the point of views is very annoying to me. For future stories, I think that you should just write from one perspective unless things need to be cleared up. Writing in Derek's POV gave everything away.

Tell me if you think this review is too harsh. I can take what it.
sophiegirl2013 chapter 20 . 8/1/2010
I just love stories like this. Its a great ending. Keep writing stories like this.
Jimmi J chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
Loved it :)
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 20 . 6/16/2010
i really liked it - it was really sweet!

millienmile chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
*sigh* Okay fine, you've convinced me. I think its time to buy me an island with a bunch of hotties. :P
millienmile chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
you have no idea how weird it is to read my name in a story. Camille isn't exactly common :P anyway I'm liking the story so Ima gonna keep reading.
millienmile chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Hey, so i know this story is already complete but im in a reviewing mood so chances are your gonna be getting a couple of reviews tonight :P Oh and funny thing, so i live in Australia making early June winter here. It rains al the time in June :P anyway you'll probs hear from me soon :D xoxo
sausti0202 chapter 20 . 5/9/2010
I love this story! I like that you didn't feel the need to be predictable by having some sort of big fight occur within the last couple of chapters where the couple breaks up and then they resolve their differences through some big gesture in the last chapter. As much as couples fight in real life, I know that there are relationships (like my own) where outside of normal arguments, things are pretty much smooth sailing. I just love their relationship!
JustWords chapter 20 . 5/6/2010