Reviews for This can't be happening
sta4eva chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
oh derek is cute lol keep writing this story! I added this story to my favorites
Mew-Berry chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
I really like this story! Very well written good job! _
RowRow34 chapter 7 . 8/3/2005
AWESOME, AWESOME AWESOME! im so happy! this story is so cool... i can NOT WAIT for the next chappie! thnx lots, Rowan
devil's-fav-angel chapter 7 . 8/3/2005
stuff happened was good but slow it down a tad bit to make it more suspenseful. great job
LilLaTLuv chapter 7 . 8/3/2005
Hey!

Lol. That's alright! I do that all the time! One time, I had written a chappie COMPLETELY but I forgot about it and didn't put it up for five MONTHS! How forgetful is that! I mean, I looked in on it, but I thought all of them were posted, and they weren't! Lol. But great chappie! Now they are all alone on a secluded beach! Hehehe. I can't wait to see what you have up you sleeve! UPDATE SOON!

Luv ya,Tashi :)
idontgetit91 chapter 7 . 8/3/2005
Ah! Make them kiss! Those stupid little kids. I love Derek. I wish I was Jessica. Oh, I am so jealous. Please hurry up with the next one. I think I have an addiction. If you don't write more, I'll die. You wouldn't want me to die would you? Don't answer that...
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
hey girl...that was a good chapter...man they were so freaking close to kissing...keep updating girl...so loving it...
bubblegum-300 chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
hey, this was a great story...you should continue fast. i am really enjoying it! love thw whole beach house idea...and the whole hate/like relationship...it's real great. continue soon please!
ashley nichole chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
Hey! great chapter. I cant wait for the next one. update soon.
Lightning Storm chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
This was great. they finally admit to liking each other, I'm so happy. Update soon.
Cowgurl4God chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
If you don't update I'll drive myself crazy waiting for you to.
Mini May chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
wow this is an amazing chapter! The romance is starting and i love it! Anyways i hope that you update soon cause im really intrested to see what else happens between these two while their ALONE and in the SAME HOUSE!
AngelQt82217 chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
OMG i totally luv this...I feel like I say that alot, but i really mean it! aww they like eachother, so it is just a matter of time b4 they each find out (hopefully) yay! Update really really soon!
x.your.brand.new.mistake.x chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
Good story. Awesome plot...God loves you!
Thatgirlmaya chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
I love this story! it's really well written. I always love the plot of enemies falling for each other.

keep updating soon!