Reviews for This can't be happening
LilLaTLuv chapter 8 . 8/7/2005
Hey!

Don't worry! I won't do anything! Thanks for the warning at least! UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Please?

Luv ya,Tashi :)
nathalsa chapter 8 . 8/7/2005
Wow, this is really good! I think Lisa should develop a crush on Derek to make things a little more complicated. Like, maybe Jess could think he likes HER instead, so she gets all pissed because she thinks he was leading her on, and then one night Lisa, Jake, Mandy, and Ben decide to give them a night alone to discuss everything because they think the two are MADE for each other? So they all say they have excuses and whatnot... I think it'd be totally awesome! This story is really good as is, though :)
AngelQt82217 chapter 8 . 8/7/2005
o man i have to wait even longer... i guess thats okay, sry but i have no ideas at the moment!
sta4eva chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
oh derek is cute lol keep writing this story! I added this story to my favorites
Mew-Berry chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
I really like this story! Very well written good job! _
RowRow34 chapter 7 . 8/3/2005
AWESOME, AWESOME AWESOME! im so happy! this story is so cool... i can NOT WAIT for the next chappie! thnx lots, Rowan
devil's-fav-angel chapter 7 . 8/3/2005
stuff happened was good but slow it down a tad bit to make it more suspenseful. great job
LilLaTLuv chapter 7 . 8/3/2005
Hey!

Lol. That's alright! I do that all the time! One time, I had written a chappie COMPLETELY but I forgot about it and didn't put it up for five MONTHS! How forgetful is that! I mean, I looked in on it, but I thought all of them were posted, and they weren't! Lol. But great chappie! Now they are all alone on a secluded beach! Hehehe. I can't wait to see what you have up you sleeve! UPDATE SOON!

Luv ya,Tashi :)
idontgetit91 chapter 7 . 8/3/2005
Ah! Make them kiss! Those stupid little kids. I love Derek. I wish I was Jessica. Oh, I am so jealous. Please hurry up with the next one. I think I have an addiction. If you don't write more, I'll die. You wouldn't want me to die would you? Don't answer that...
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
hey girl...that was a good chapter...man they were so freaking close to kissing...keep updating girl...so loving it...
bubblegum-300 chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
hey, this was a great story...you should continue fast. i am really enjoying it! love thw whole beach house idea...and the whole hate/like relationship...it's real great. continue soon please!
ashley nichole chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
Hey! great chapter. I cant wait for the next one. update soon.
Lightning Storm chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
This was great. they finally admit to liking each other, I'm so happy. Update soon.
Cowgurl4God chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
If you don't update I'll drive myself crazy waiting for you to.
Mini May chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
wow this is an amazing chapter! The romance is starting and i love it! Anyways i hope that you update soon cause im really intrested to see what else happens between these two while their ALONE and in the SAME HOUSE!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »