Reviews for This can't be happening
awaitinglove chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
haha thanks everyone and yes most of your questions will be answered in the next chapter which im doing right now :o
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
omg this is so good...keep posting girl...wonder what happens at derek's house?...so loving it...going good so far though..
RowRow34 chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Good chappie. I can't wait to hear what happened. Maybe there is some chemistry between derek and jess? Kool, keep writing!

Luv,Rowan
PhoenixFire415 chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
This is so interesting! I really like it. What happened? The fire? What is this supposed to mean and lead to? So many questions! And all of them, or, at least, some of them would be answered in the next chapter, I hope! What I am saying is clear and simple. Please, update soon!
Daydreamer-angel chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
i no how oit is to rite ur first fic , that waht i'm doing now but for a beginner ur really good
Jiva chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Well it will be interesting to see what happens with this story. So far I think it's pretty good! Update soon! **Jiva**
Talula Jones chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
This really sounds like something I want to read. Keep up the exellent work, and write the second chapter soon!
RowRow34 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
okay, good start. i like it so far. i do wanna know more about jess tho. i expect that will be coming in the next chapter? :Plove lots,rowan
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25