Reviews for This can't be happening
jyottoor chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
so far i like the story :)
clichefan101 chapter 20 . 12/25/2009
aw, this story was soo good! aw, it was adorable and i loved it. and derek,... m. he is nicee. :)

well done on such a good story and congrats on being such a good writer! x
ghurl00 chapter 20 . 12/6/2009
Aww.. Cute ending!)) Well done!:)
hopeless romantic chapter 20 . 11/15/2009
THANK GOD ANOTHER PERSON WHO LIKES THE CUTE SIMPLE LOVE STORY! You know I was kinda getting sick of the relationships that have them say they love each other but then something happens and they break up and they get back together and it was just getting old. So I am completely in love with this story! I loved how it was so hard for them to fall in love but when they did they stayed (really glad you didn't make them break up) I thought it was cute how you showed the love between them. It was a cute story that i enjoyed reading every moment! Brilliant! Love it great job keep writing i want to hear more from you!
Latindancer4ever chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
Hey there! I'm so sorry for not reviewing earlier! I absolutely love this story and I didn't realize I wasn't reviewing. As I was reading, I suddenly realized something about this story that was like a conk in the head. My name is Jessica and my boyfriends name is Derek! Hahaha! I'm such a retard. Love the story :)
SpanishHazel14 chapter 20 . 9/21/2009
omg omg omg plz plz plz plz make a sequel 2 this i loved it and i read it all in one night thats how much i couldn't get enough of it im also reading making him notice then im goin to read the sequel of that one plz right a sequel for this one pretty please with a cherry on top
Ivix chapter 20 . 7/27/2009
wow.. fourth child? ahahah they need a tv
chocolate chip.cookies chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
its good so far, but i think there are way too many exclamation points in this chapter. they're suppose to make a sentence seen exciting, or something, but when there are so many, it makes it weird.
thefrogsareattacking chapter 20 . 7/16/2009
Aww, it was so sweet! Love the happy ending and the baby boy having his father's smirk, to cute. Great story!
Knowledge is Power chapter 20 . 7/11/2009
bravo, bravo
writinglover419 chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
ahh, sweet chapter
writinglover419 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
cute story
failwithpride chapter 20 . 4/28/2009
aww...this story is soo cute! i love it!

xoxo

failwithpride
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 20 . 3/10/2009
Omg! That was one of the best stories i've ever read!

I especially loved the epilogue!

i'm glad no one died or anything, i hate sad stories!

I can't wait to check out your other stories!
Erica71167 chapter 20 . 2/20/2009
I loved this story! Great job! I love Derek and Jess together, they are so cute!
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »