Reviews for This can't be happening
akaCHEEKS chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
aaw but you need to work on some of the grammar.. but it's cute. like i said aw!
AroseFORtheDEAD chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
good job
naningxoxo chapter 20 . 7/21/2006
THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME! I LOVED IT AND IT IS A REALLY GOOD STORY! I REALLY ADMIRE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A REALLY GREAT AUTHOR AND WRITER. MAN IF YOU HAD MY TEACHER SHE WOULD THINK YOU HAD POTENTIAL AND I AGREE TOO!CONTINUE ON!
shattered.heart.baby chapter 20 . 7/14/2006
h a h a. i love that story. perfecto. but four kids ? they need to slow down a little bit. lol. you are amazing !
sanzo-reload chapter 20 . 6/23/2006
This story rocks! Derek and Jessica is so cute together..
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 20 . 6/21/2006
O! Aw, yeh, stories without much conflict is so awesome. *cough* Cute story- Derek and his famous smirk. At age two, Anthony has the same smirk? I knew guys made bad influences. -_-" Keep writing.

IceCold13
reader chapter 20 . 6/7/2006
Since I just read your other stories (Making Him Notice & Goodbye is the beginning) and this story sounded cute, I thought I'd read it. I just wanted to let you know thit I Loved it! It is so sweet. Conflict makes for a good story, but sometimes it's nice to get a happy story. Yours was great!
foodawaits chapter 20 . 6/6/2006
this is VERY VERY FANTASTIC!did that even make sense?anywhour a really talented writer!read all ur other stories and they're all really good 2!
Sara Kay chapter 20 . 5/26/2006
Okay, as I've read through this whole story, I've come to the conclusion that you have progressed as a writer and I can really tell. I'll admit in the begining it was kind of choppy, and some details were left out, but in these last couple chapters... you were incredibly better with that.

This last chapter was.. simply beautiful. It's one of those endings that every girl wishes she could have when she grows up. Happily ever after. Derek was the perfect male lead in this story, in my opinion. What can I say? I love arrogant men. D

My favorite part about this last chapter was the part when the little kid asked what Jess would have to wait for tonight for: “Well you see Hayley, when two people love each other they have se-,” That just cracked me up. That's such a typical Derek thing.

I also loved how you kept the same character personalities. In some stories I notice that these authors don't do a very good job in keeping the same mindset for the original charcter they set out to write about, and you did a wonderful job at that for all the characters in your story. Applause for you. D

I hope to read your future work! Keep up the awesome job your doing!

*Sara Kay
lordelfy chapter 20 . 5/21/2006
wow this was a really really good stpry...great job i loved it!
TricksterGoddess chapter 20 . 5/13/2006
Awe, that was really sweet_ I am most definitely going to check out your other story_
woohoo-bubble-yum-gum-yum chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
ok one more review i bet im pyshic ok..the next chapter is gonna be about the wedding or the dinner. Well duh the dinner first. I predict that at the dinner some one brings him up making her sad and i mean like close to tears sad and she feelsl ike she'll never be able to see him again and at the wedding hes there and the reason she doesnt has his number is because hes trying to surprise her!

Please tell me im right..
Woohooo-bubble-yum-gum chapter 20 . 5/3/2006
OMG! your so awesome please make a sequal or something like what happened before this happened. Hmm how should i say it. Like maybe shes like writing a story about how love could be Oh so True! (:P) but any ways she'll write and it will stop some where cause she'll be interrupted by the kids or derek or work. Well its just suggestion from a fan who likes to write to so.. Just keep writing cause your probably one of the best writiers i know.

-Your fan
Jamiesbond chapter 20 . 5/1/2006
oh my god! such a cute story! i absolutely love it! i just read the whole thing in a few hours and now i HAVE to get to bed! it's two a.m.!
Heamatite chapter 20 . 4/27/2006
another amazing story! Love it!
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »