Reviews for This can't be happening
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 20 . 8/28/2006
Aww this story was so damn cute, ive been gushing like a school girl with a crush the whole ive been reading it. but however there is one thing im very unhappy about, when derek admited to lying about his virginity, you gave no explanation as to why he lied or to whom he lost i to. this ha sme very perplexed becuase i hate when things are not answered properly. but still love the story and i think your an excellent writer. I hope to hear back with an answer.
abc chapter 20 . 8/19/2006
aw... it was good not your best story but still very good. it's easy to so you've improved a lot over the years in writting. one problem i find with the story is we never got to find out what happened with the divorce between her parents... anyway... i guess it's kinda nice to leave some unanswered question lol can't wait until you update on the stories ur currently working on
Alenor chapter 20 . 8/9/2006
good ending, great story. cya later ~ Alenor.
KateH chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
I really like it! It's got an intriguing plot! I'll be reading the rest of it!
akaCHEEKS chapter 20 . 8/1/2006
wow they get busy every year! a four year old, three, two? wow... hahahaa and anthony is so cute when you explained that he just smirked! hahahahha cute! and derek was funny when he said yup, he's definately mine! hahahahaah cuute! it's a cute story!
akaCHEEKS chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
aaw but you need to work on some of the grammar.. but it's cute. like i said aw!
AroseFORtheDEAD chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
good job
naningxoxo chapter 20 . 7/21/2006
THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME! I LOVED IT AND IT IS A REALLY GOOD STORY! I REALLY ADMIRE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A REALLY GREAT AUTHOR AND WRITER. MAN IF YOU HAD MY TEACHER SHE WOULD THINK YOU HAD POTENTIAL AND I AGREE TOO!CONTINUE ON!
shattered.heart.baby chapter 20 . 7/14/2006
h a h a. i love that story. perfecto. but four kids ? they need to slow down a little bit. lol. you are amazing !
sanzo-reload chapter 20 . 6/23/2006
This story rocks! Derek and Jessica is so cute together..
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 20 . 6/21/2006
O! Aw, yeh, stories without much conflict is so awesome. *cough* Cute story- Derek and his famous smirk. At age two, Anthony has the same smirk? I knew guys made bad influences. -_-" Keep writing.

IceCold13
reader chapter 20 . 6/7/2006
Since I just read your other stories (Making Him Notice & Goodbye is the beginning) and this story sounded cute, I thought I'd read it. I just wanted to let you know thit I Loved it! It is so sweet. Conflict makes for a good story, but sometimes it's nice to get a happy story. Yours was great!
foodawaits chapter 20 . 6/6/2006
this is VERY VERY FANTASTIC!did that even make sense?anywhour a really talented writer!read all ur other stories and they're all really good 2!
Sara Kay chapter 20 . 5/26/2006
Okay, as I've read through this whole story, I've come to the conclusion that you have progressed as a writer and I can really tell. I'll admit in the begining it was kind of choppy, and some details were left out, but in these last couple chapters... you were incredibly better with that.

This last chapter was.. simply beautiful. It's one of those endings that every girl wishes she could have when she grows up. Happily ever after. Derek was the perfect male lead in this story, in my opinion. What can I say? I love arrogant men. D

My favorite part about this last chapter was the part when the little kid asked what Jess would have to wait for tonight for: “Well you see Hayley, when two people love each other they have se-,” That just cracked me up. That's such a typical Derek thing.

I also loved how you kept the same character personalities. In some stories I notice that these authors don't do a very good job in keeping the same mindset for the original charcter they set out to write about, and you did a wonderful job at that for all the characters in your story. Applause for you. D

I hope to read your future work! Keep up the awesome job your doing!

*Sara Kay
lordelfy chapter 20 . 5/21/2006
wow this was a really really good stpry...great job i loved it!
373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »