Reviews for Angel on my Shoulder
Lioness020 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This was absolutely beautiful and so very well written.
Thank you for sharing.

-L
FICTIONPRESSNOLONGERACTIVEUSER chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Oh my goodness, this is probably my favourite short story I have ever read, and I hope I remember this for years to come because its just well in Melly's words 'So real' she is real as is Randy. I loved this, thank you for writing it. :)
ChibiSwag chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh my god. I cried so fucking much. This was amazing . I could relate to the speaker so much. The love of pain, loving someone you can't have, bitter sarcasm . All that. This made my night. Thank you
wrath chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
so beautiful, in writing style and plotline. amazing
sam chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That was very painfully beautiful. *goes off to reread*
soupcan chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That was beautiful. A whole range of emotions wrapped up into one gorgeous story- I went from laughing at the image of Melly flipping that guy off to crying at the end. Absolutely beautiful.
Raineeh chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I love this story, its beautiful and wonderful. It actually made cry. Thanks for sharing.
Me chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This is the most brilliant fiction I have ever read.

It had me crying throughout it's entirity (I'm male), and tears are still comming down.

This is so good I'll never forget it. Bookmarked for eternity - In my mind and my browser.
mroar chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
omgg :'0

so beautiful
Iscatian chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
That was beautiful. Don't think I need to say much more. Made me cry. Genuinely sad tone and great writing created an Awesome Story.
lxlanimefreaklxl chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Beautifully written.
randomreviewer chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That was one of the best stories I have ever read. It made me cry. Thank you for that.
ZupertrixCinema chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
i love the Melly character. a different sad but happy story. very well done.
Numbers Have Feelings Too chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
This was really good. Like, amazing. I liked the way that even though it happened over several times that it all flowed and seemed to be realistic and perfect. I would love to read more by you, and even more about Randy and Melly. Friends with a deeper connection, one lost a little too soon; makes me think of "My Girl" now that I think about it. Have you ever seen that movie? It's kind of old, but it's sweet and cute in that first love sort of way, without really being more than the typical childhood friendship. Well, I should stop rambling and chewing your ear off. This was just really good.
Violatrix chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
That is one of the sweetest, most beautiful and soul-touching stories I have ever read, it was just... fantastic.
133 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »