Reviews for Write What You KNow
cycle.of.ashes chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Good grief do you know me? Yeah this is an amazing poem. Scary how it perfectly describes me. The only thing I see is the fourth from the last line, a comma between "suffers" and "it's." But the work itself is beautiful. Good job.
soi.deliciosa chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
...i cant find the words...well at least that will make any sense. What comes to mind is 'just bite you lip and back away"..
emmathree chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
amazing.. but so sad..
Hypnotic Bug chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
That was wonderful, yet very sad, hope it's not autobiographical.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
A very deep meaning in this very well structured! Great job!

keep writing!
quiet-zone chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Anna, you're not telling my you really feel this way? God. Must be hard being the eldest child. As usual beautiful poetry, but I don't think that surpises anyone. Anna, there's nowhere that says you have to be steady! Nowhere! Jut look at me! Or John, since he is the oldest in my family. You could hardly call us steady but our mentality may be more solid then what you're describing... Um, and why haven't you called me? :-P
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I loved the line "shattered perceptions," it just had such a big visual impact, and really made me think. Nice job! Keep it up!
AubriannaKnight chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
wow, This is really good. I liked the fact that you used the saying "write what you know" to write about what you know about yourself, that others don't see.