Reviews for Melody and Tears
agirlnamed-aly chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I love this so much just because I can relate to it.

Your writing is very inspiring.
I can't believe it's over chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
i loved this poem and the ryming makes it great! :) awesome job keep writing :)
MrsRenfro chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Absolutely wonderful
mysticalfluff chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Nice and sweet, good rhyming.
Unready chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
no one can resist rhyming...its a chronic syndrome
AllyCred chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
i love it the rhyme was the best and the wording was simply great...well done. lots of love AllyCred
eden is burning chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
I love the way it climaxes towards the end, and the rhyming is done really well, subtle but effective. I like it a lot. Good job!
Ebony Stars chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I love the way it builds and is all tied together in the last stanza.
these travels chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
aw. what a short sweet poem.

i liked it.
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
wow, i liked this song alot. its really short, though. i liked it so much i wish you would add more. but, of course your don't have to. well, KW! and thanx for the nice reviews! i'm so glad u enjoy my work!davida
The Melissa Occult chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
It's kind of neat to find a tuesday's child on here, most people are wednesday's and I'm the man who was thursday. It all works out. And about the poem... It's got a nice rhyme to it, I didn't notice it in some places, which is good, because it was all the more subtle.
silkydaydreams chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
wow, this is excellent. Kind of reminds me of teenagers who dream of being famous, because they cant stand their own lives. Good job : )
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
nice personification... it flows well too... nice job.. great poem... thanks for your review
a moth in lace chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I enjoyed this poem very much. It feels so honest and innocent and beautiful in the most pure degree. Music truly is beautiful, and you portrayed it very well. :)

from,

marie
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Good rhyming, nice flow. Lovely piece. queenvixta