Reviews for MY poetic SUICIDE
hands in motion chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
WHOA I liked that. It's so real and raw. It applys so much to real life. That is one great poem.
in theory chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Don't mean to be rude..but this seems slightly *over*depressing. I mean, there's interestingly morbid then there's..okay. Smile? You're a good writer though, I'm not flaming. )
Ecryptic chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
It's too bad that you're leaving. But you got to do what you go to do. You left on a high note with this poem though. It was written perfectly.
Tortugapoet chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
bummer that you have to leave. I liked your word usage, it was awesome.
Ellsi chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Good poem.. and now you're leaving.. it's so sad..
Shiva the destroyess chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Wow man...really loved...truly one of ur best shorts ever...saddening...and very true to ur state of mind right now...I knw u'll work everythign or narly everything out...and then ur fans will once more have something woderful to read...
Mystic chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
We hope to see you return someday, good luck on your journey through life. ttys.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
*is sad* oh, seeing such a talented poet leave this site for any amount of time makes me sad. the poem was wonderful and conveyed with a breathtaking arrangment of words. wonderful, wonderful work!

* noelle
Greg M. Schumaker chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Sorry to see you go, but hopefully you'll be back soon.
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Hey, I'm glad and all that I get a special thanks...but remember my last review when I said DON'T YOU DARE STOP WRITING! See? I'm phsycic! *sighs* Well, I can't really blame you, but hopefully you'll get things worked out and come back soon.
Endowment's Seraph chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
there's not much to say to that. but i'll miss your words. i hope everything turns out good in the end of all your troubles. Mel
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
now this really made me think...i really hope you don't leave, but you know...if you made your decicion...who am I to hold you back...?
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Don't leave! Anyway, I really like your poem and I hope you come back and all your work is so awesome! See ya later!
Rozlin chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
no! please don't go! i love you're writing even if i do write the occasional cynical review...