Reviews for Hopeful Little Heart
Anatine chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh jeez.

I LOVED THIS.

It was so funny and witty.

I feel a little sorry for Jarett, but hey, he only asked Michael to take him out. That's all. So what else could he expect?

Though one thing I wondered all the way through this... What the hell happened on the balcony to make Micky such a celeb? :'D
TopKat chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I literally said "ahwgh" - which is a mixture between 'aww' and 'oh, no.' XD; I really liked this - especially the INCREDIBLY witty dialogue. Very original! Loved the teenagers, too, and Mike's reactions to everything are brilliantly amusing :)
emptyword chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh Lord. LOL. I have no idea what to make of it. But I've got to admit, I'm totally charmed by this unashamedly blunt, straight-forward style. I am tempted to say the ending could do with some work, and much of the rambling in the middle could be cut out, but I'm afraid that would ruin the signature charisma of the piece.
Jessi 'Pixie' Watson chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
um cute but the ending's so mean! *big wide puppy dog eyes*

wah! poor jarett!
zoule chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Aw this is a bit sad.
BlyssfulStorm chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
aww! that WAS cute! more! more!
Angel Magic chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Lol. I liked it. Kind of Funny. I feel kind of bad for Jarett though. Poor kid. and Michael never got his laundry detergent. _
Kitsune Luver chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Aww, poor Jarret. He's just too adorable. I wish there were more to this story.
Vengeful Black Dreamz chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Aww.. That was actually very cute. And damn amusing.
rodeoclown chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
This story is funny and heartbreaking and perfectly wonderful at the same time. Strange because it's from Michael's POV but I actually think I know more about what Jarett is thinking. He's much more transparent than Michael. I like that its one continuous/running scene, you get swept up it in like Jarett, and it makes the abrupt break / door shutting at the end even more effective.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Wonderful. I adore the characters' tones, their speech is.. annoyingly realistic [envy envy]. It's obscenely good.
Clare Greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Heh, that was uber amusing. In fact, everything you write is hilarious...with the most amazing and casual dialogue I've ever read. Can totally imagine two people talking like that. This is probably going to be a one-shot, eh? That's so bad because Mikey was kinda (very) mean with Jarett in the end, closing the door like that. Who does that bitch think he is? And Jarett, totally love-love! Ha, Mikey's NEVER going to get rid of the neighbor kid because Jarett is the neighbor kid and they're pretty creepy in a stalker-kind of way, ne?

This really saved my Synergy-withdrawal because you haven't, like, updated! ::whines:: It's been, like, eight days of no Jase-Mitch contant! ::dies:: Whatever.I just love you and your stories. ::grins::
yeaka chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
hey, i finally read it. go me XD. neways, s'too cute. totally reminds me of mitchell and jason only with a truckload of twists. ...just the way it's all so familiar, y'know? your writing's very casual - it's uber cool. makes the reader feel comfortable.

newho, like the chars here. jarett especially - very cute. kinda witty, too. i like the 'mikey' thing best. ...and mike's also cool. so mitchell all over again. ...they were really adorable together - though at the same time the ending's good - it's a lot more realistic than if they actually got together. ...still, i wish this wasn't a one-shot. XD much too awesome a set-up for it to be left there... but at the same time, this leaves you more time for syngery, heh... XD... either way i'd be happy *thumbs up*

the bit at the store was my fav part - nice bit of spice after the lame visit. X) mike's antics were... awesomely inappropriate. XD

so, yeah... all around kick-ass fic. wish there was more. *waves little sicksteen flag*
rainbowskye chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
That was amusing.
Cherise chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Is this going to be a one-shot?