Reviews for Confessions
lost in pale blue chapter 11 . 9/30/2010
They are both so frustrating and this chapter was a breath of fresh air. That kissing scene was beyond hot! It's too bad that nothing came of it right away. They could have saved themselves a lot of trouble ;)
methosdeb chapter 13 . 12/4/2009
just read your story up to date and wanted to let you know how much i have enjoyed it
frolic-horror chapter 13 . 12/1/2009
What was that girl thinking? I suppose she was after Tom and tried to get to him through Liam, but really...

Anyway, for the first couple of chapters I was very skeptic regarding this story, but I started getting into it and now I'm sad you never finished it *pout
sick at heart chapter 13 . 12/28/2008
dood, can you just finish this please? even if it's hurried and a little sloppy, i don't mind.
Daydream Nation chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I love this into and the style of it. Brilliant and cute. :)
nomy chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
when are you going to update? coz i really like the story..but its kinda complicated in the later chapter as you write more characters in it..and come on LIAM! just fess up and love TOM!..i sure hope you make Tom has other conquest as to spice things up coz its sure its unfair to make Tom feel shity to look at Liam with other girls ...so i so do hope you update and finish the story..! _
Frida chapter 13 . 9/24/2007
Hey, i really like the way you write! It feels alive and real, you really start to feel like you know the people you write about and get annoyed because their assholes(thinking 'bout Tom) - but then you like them anyway because you still get under their skin - you know their feelings, you sympathize with them and you know why they act the way the act.

Many who write have great stories but it doesn't feel real, you don't have that problem - congratulations!

Keep up the good work! I'm waiting for more
Instant-Soup chapter 13 . 7/8/2007
I love your writing style. it makes the story seem a lot more real.

Its very good ]

x
Brilliant Demise chapter 13 . 7/1/2007
must... have... more... !
i-see-faeries chapter 13 . 6/30/2007
Hm, I like this. It's very interesting and unique and weird, but in a good way. But it's REALLY meotionally draining. You should try some comic relief. It tired me out reading it, and I was tempted to stop partway through, but I didn't because it's so good. Don't get me wrong, I love this, but really, tiring.
rodeoclown chapter 13 . 6/3/2007
So I'm finally posting my rambling review...

My first reaction to reading this chapter was "whoa!". It kind of suprised me how bad ass Tom is in this chapter. Even though it's a side of him that's been alluded to by the company he keeps, it's been hard to see through all his lovesickness over Liam. So it feels like a shift in character for him, and makes him a little less likable, but it's believable in terms of events so far, and the fact that it was always a place he was capable of sliding into.

But still, yeah, it was kind of shocking in its cruelty, and I liked how you used it to signal the fact that he was done being Liam's love fool through the secondary character, rather than with direct Tom-Liam interaction. And also through his fixation with which group he belonged to. Very nice. (Although hopefully there will be more Tom-Liam in the next chapter? Pretty please? I miss that :( ).

Sophie was confusing me at first, but then I figured her out. And the part about playing baseball on skis, that made me laugh. I think that's all I wanted to say, except I do like the end of your chapters the best, they always read so poeticly.
bansira chapter 13 . 6/2/2007
Wow. The way you write is amazing... kind of touching. Does that sound weird? Maybe. But i love it.

All the characters are loveable. Oh, the miracles of POV changes! I like Oliver and, well, all others. even the annoying spanish girl, she makes me suspicious.

Great story, keep it up!
just baja chapter 13 . 5/31/2007
her name is sophie and i like this a lot. i want tom and liam to get together. update please, g'nite!
LikeAlways chapter 13 . 5/25/2007
Ok, so I started reading this and - guess what? I realized that I never got around reading chapter 12! I feel really bad now, so I'll try to make this a insanely good review... Ok, we all know I'm incapable of that.

First of all - WTF is spanish girl/sophie up to? Using Liam as an excuse to get close to Tom is sneaky, but persisting to approaching him is kinda stupid... and why does she make me think of Sakura?

I see that you've taken pity on Marie by giving her character more depth and turning her into something more likable. Now it's easy to see why Liam got together with her in the first place. Like I saw someone else also wrote; she's turning out to be something more then the cliche stupid girlfriend. An btw, I also realized that Tom is a complete asshole. I knew he was bad but... he really acts like a jerk! (Is someone's bad-boy syndrome kicking through here?).

Ehm... magge, aren't you exaggerating our fire alarm traditions a bit? Most of the time we did go outside (not necessarily where we were supposed to be, but still OUTSIDE!). But you're right about the time when viktor had his little breakdown - that was disturbing *shudders*

Another thing... weren't you supposed to send me "En dum traktor?". I'm still waiting!

I guess that's all for me! Good Work as usual, and I still love the way you write!

Hare kul!/maria

P.S. Om du uppdaterar något innan jag kommer hem lovar jag att köpa dig en varmkorv! (funkar det fortfarande som motivation?) D.S.
Rachizzle chapter 13 . 5/25/2007
Lol.. wow, cool beans. And no problem.

I love how angry Tom gets in this chapter, haha. :) Although the fact that he hurts the girl... oh well.. XD
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »