Reviews for Confessions
rodeoclown chapter 11 . 7/23/2006
OMG Liam is so clueless! LOL. Like how much more obvious can it be? This chapter was pretty hot. I also liked the dialogue and the repetition of the details about Liam's neck and the way he sighs.

That said, I do feel a little impatient with the story line. I feel like I've almost forgotten what was going on because its been so long since we were in the present. Maybe this chapter, as good as it is (as usual), might work better as a seperate one shot since it's not moving the plot along much and we've already got quite a bit of back story. So yeah my opinion would be to get back to the story and skip Liam for now. You don't want to lose the momentum that you had with the chapter seven ending. Or if you do do another confession, make sure that it advances the plot or reveals something new about the characters' motivations that makes the plot clearer. The earlier confessions worked because they did this. Or maybe you could rethink the ratio of confession to "real" chapters - say one confession for each character instead of two. That's probably a better ratio of backstory/self reflection to plot advancement. Just a thought.

Anyways, enough criticism. I still really like this chapter as a stand alone piece. I am always in awe of your ability to get across the emotions of the characters so that they feel very geniune.
amandine chapter 11 . 7/23/2006
I really really like your keep writing.
Lumaria Faye chapter 10 . 5/21/2006
Ooh. Kinda odd cause you kinda lost me during I think the 7th chapter. Oh well *shruggs* Oh well. I'll probably get back in the mojo soon. Anyway, keep going! I wanna see how the whole situation goes. Lata!

Angelz of Passion
rodeoclown chapter 10 . 5/1/2006
So...Tom's brother. I actually kind of liked him and his protectivess. I could see where both he and Tom were coming from in this chapter. Also the scene with Liam and the ice cream at the beginning was nicely depicted. I could completely visualize it. *flutters*

I liked getting more insight into Tom's childhood...and I like how you are able to work the events in your chapters around a theme, this one was nicely done, again. Still, I agree with the previous reviewer...I really really want to know what's going to happen next in the love rectangle going on here!
LikeAlways chapter 10 . 5/1/2006
AT LAST! A new chapter! I was beginning to lose my faith in you, you know? Your last update was quite some time girl? You? *hysterical laughter* But the losing the paper really sounds like you...

Interesting chapter, you've described the beginning of attraction and jealousy in a maybe over-realistic way, but it works. Is Danny really a bastard or does he care in some backward way? Oliver wasn't quite like I've imagined him from Tom's point of veiw, but that kinda shows how "things ain't as they seem"... or something.

As I said; interesting chapter, but when are the plot gonna start moving again? I really want to know what happens after Liam and Marie runs away...

Please, please, please don't take to long untill next chapter!

Back of Beyond chapter 9 . 4/3/2006
love this story! update the next chapter soon, please! XD
rodeoclown chapter 9 . 1/15/2006
So this chapter made me think Oliver is kind of like Tom's Marie, except he's never really had Tom, so that makes him even more tragic. I like the way this chapter uses one event to get across the seperate vulnerability of two characters, and I also like it because it reminds you of the fact that Tom and Liam come from different socio-economic backgrounds, which has only been hinted at before in a subtle way. Also, I said it before, but I can't wait for Tom's perspective next. Keep it up!

PS this isn't very important...but I noticed that the old version of ch 5 is still up, I'm anal like that.
LikeAlways chapter 9 . 1/15/2006
I'm hesitant about what to think about Oliver. On one hand I feel really sorry for him. I mean, he clearly wants Tom to like him, but does the stupidest things to make him! On the other hand he's in the way. It's supposed to be Tom and Liam, god damnit! And you get the sneaking suspision that he's going to ruin something...

About Lussebullarna, I think they're called gingner breads...

I were wondering about how old they're supposed to be in this memory-thingy. 10, 12, 14...?

LikeAlways chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
Now I'm intruged...What are Oliver going to add to this story? What are his feelings for Tom(love, friendship, or is he just some fucked-up weirdo that've hit his head to hard?)? And WTF does snow got to do with it?I think this plot is becoming a bit more complicated then I first thought...you've got me wondering, dear friend.

And I was just wondering...have you given up that "two-chapters-for-each-person-on-a-rolling-schedule" thing? Or is it just me that got things messed up?

Anyways, Have it fun!

Oh, and why does it says chapter9?
rodeoclown chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
Yay! I was happy to get more about Oliver. That clears some stuff up. I feel bad for him now though, because I don't see how he's going to end up happier at the end of all this. But the symmetry to this confession was nice.

um, hmm...you didn't get the email I sent you? I was wondering why you hadn't got back to me yet. The address on your profile page is the right one, yeah? I will try resending it again RIGHT NOW. If that doesn't work, I've put my email on my profile page now too, so you could email me instead.
littlepple chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
J'adore ta façon d'écrire. trés.. particulière, trés calme, je suis complètement entrée dans l'histoire, tout est parfaitement décrit, bref, j'adore!by the way, you forgot the "a" (tu es un chapeau!) ;-)i'm in love with your writing and I'm in love with you! please, go on like this, it's perfect! biz
rodeoclown chapter 7 . 11/3/2005
Wow, this chapter certainly wasn't lacking in drama. It didn't seem like too much to me though, because you're good at writing it, and it feels immediate and real rather than exagerated. Oliver is a really interesting character. I was wondering about his relationship with Tom last chapter, especially after he brushed up against Liam when he was leaving, so it was neat to get his POV, although it just makes him more opaque. Now I'm wondering where his anger is coming from. Does he like Tom? Or does he not like that Tom is gay? Or does he just really hate Liam for some reason? Liked all the interaction between Liam and Tom, especially the handholding and the way Tom echoed "in private". My favorite line of the whole chapter was probably where Liam says "Everyone touches you" So yeah, I loved it. Can't wait to see what's going to happen now.

Happy you'd like me to beta for you. I will email you soon, probably next monday as I am going out of town tomorrow.
LikeAlways chapter 7 . 11/1/2005
Once again, you have written a superb chapter. You made me feel really sorry for Liam, he's so innocent and confuced...ok, actually, I often thought; for Christ sake, get over yourself and make a decision God'damn it!. And also, don't you think he has very little selfrestraint?And then there's Tom. He got out of his drunken stupor rather quickly, but I guess he got a quite effective wake-up-call...As for the dramatic part; yes, it was a bit over the top, but don't worry so much, it fit into the story rather well.I was also wondering about the chapter title; "shag ball"?

As always I have succeeded with coming up with a heap of complains, even though I couldn't have done it half as good myself. Sorry 'bout that...Anyways, great chapter and please keep this wonderful update pace up!

heart race chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
ooh how awesome! fabulous chapter. keep it up!xoxo
rodeoclown chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
Wow this chapter was intense. Their confrontation was so intense. It kind of blew me away. I was a little confused at the beginning as to who's POV the first part was in, but then I figured it out. It was neat to see them interacting in and having to deal with their different social groups in this chapter. And then the part at the end kind of eclipsed everything else. It was deliciously hot and angsty.

Oh yeah, in addition to loving this story, I heart you for writing it too. Hey, if you ever think you want a native english speaker to beta this story (or another one) for you, I would consider it an honor.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »