Reviews for Confessions
LikeAlways chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
All right, all right! I'm rewieving now, so lay off my back will you! But, just so you know, I'm not writing to every always; I really, REALLY like your story! And I have to say I'm rather proud over you and you'r, for once, quite stedy updates. Keep it up!It's a little confusing when you're changing the characters, but I still love your storys!As for that hot-dog, wasn't it for unexpected-updates I promesed you that? But if you're nice I might concider buying you one anyway...

Have It fun!
heart race chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
i loved this last chapter. actually i loved the whole thing. keep writing, it's awesome. the kiss in this chapter was very sexy, in case you wanted to know. xoxo.
rodeoclown chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
Seb's perspective is about about as good, even better, then I imagined it might be. It never ceases to amaze me that I actually learn more about the other character's from other people's perspectives, like I learned all this stuff about Tom in this chapter and how he presents himself to others. I like how Seb switches from referring to Tom in second and third person in this chapter. It's "Tom" when he's talking about things that make him feel distant from Tom and "you" when he's remembering feeling close to him or wanting to be close to him. I heart angst. I heart your story. I would use quotes to illustrate why but it's more or less every line. Yeah, the last one was good.
Lumaria Faye chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
Aw! I love it! It's so cute. Though I must say this and don't hate me for it but, Marie is a stuck up bitch. I hate girls who act like that. Face reality and get over it. Anyway, I love your story and keep updating!
shadowedskies chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
I love the perspectives in this story. I have to admit i was a bit dissapointed when i saw the first chapter from marie's point of view but i ended up liking that one just as much as from Tom's point of view because of the Dreamland scene she talked about. It really gives us more of a view on the boy's relationship. I cant wait for the next chapter! It sounds like quite a turning point so im not expecting a quick update but i'm excited for it!
rodeoclown chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
The format you're planning sounds cool. I'm wavering between sympathy and frustration with Marie...but I do like that her chapters have given some more insight into Sebastian and his relationship with Tom. I guess his reaction to earlier events will be clearer in the next chapter...yay!Can't wait!
Esquirella chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
The chapters seem the right length to me. Marie sounds kind of controlling here. And the end, where she asks if it's wrong of her to want to change some of Sebastian's faults? Um...yeah! LOL! If she feels she needs to change her man, she's with the wrong man. Great chapter.
rodeoclown chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
Ok...that last review was supposed to be for Ch 3/the story so far...but I'll go ahead and do another one since I messed up. What else do I like about this story? I like that Tom and Seb hang out with different crowds but have more in common with each other...and I like how intense and believable the kiss was in chapter 1...ok all for now.
rodeoclown chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
This story really gripped me for some reason. I think its b/c I really don't know how Sebastian is going to react...liked getting everyone else's perspective but not his yet. Looking forward to more!
shadowedskies chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
you must must must continue. I have to say that i hope he ditches the girl.
Esquirella chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
I like getting the different POVs.
Esquirella chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
What happens next?
City Lights Burn Like Stars chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
i like it i love it i want some more of it! update soon
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4