Reviews for Fall Out or Come Out
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
marvelous and magnificent. I like it, good job, keep writing
Spiral Artist chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
"Obsession is one of my finer points" / "Envious people never seem to die fast enough(for my taste)"; whoah. How much more amazing can this get..? I'd say, at this rate, MUCH more.
Spare Change chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
Yep, I like the whole thing! :D Those ideas just screaming and talking at the same time. The ideas and concepts about sexuality are interesting enough. Very nice. I like "weird" poems like these.
Spare Change chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Wow, freaky. ;) I like this one-kind of a chaotic mess of images, actions and feelings.
Spiral Artist chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Childhood, adolescence, and sexual pressure... My God.
Spiral Artist chapter 3 . 7/20/2005
Turn and walk away... if you can. Wonderous.
Spiral Artist chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Highly erotic, yet, humiliation hangs over this... You leave me in your shadow.
Spiral Artist chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
There are times when I am in doubt of my own writing capabilities... This is perfectly one of them.
The Proxy Ninja chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Omg. I give up.

So, this girl isn't that pretty, but she tries.

And she's like her mother.

I quit. LOL.
The Proxy Ninja chapter 3 . 7/20/2005
Okay, so, she's thinking of killing herself, but she's also trying to think of those golden What If's, and also wondering if maybe she was different from the other girls he's loved...

Remembering old memories, things he's given her- but he's always been a silly child just looking like an adult.

She wants to walk away from this relationship?

Shush, I'm trying, here. _
The Proxy Ninja chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
So, this one is about how the girl is tired of having sex, and she kind of fantasizes about the guy's best friend but never says anything- and still the guy blows her off to be with himself? Waste basket full of letters...?

And the girl is wondering when she could leave? Is -this- what it is about?

I'm trying, I seriously am.
The Proxy Ninja chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I'd give a more in-depth review if I understood this. I know it has nothing to do with your writing- actually, maybe a little. But it's too personal for me to understand. Somewhere down the line, I think, when you're writing, you're taking out your own eyeballs and handing them to the readers, and if they're still -blind- even -after- reading your work, something else could have been done.

I sound like a geezer- but does this poem mean, two people who are jaded by sex, and somehow are already treating it with smirks on their faces, mocking it with like foreplay? Then, he says, Tell me what you want- but that's for the appeasing girl to say? Oh my god, I give up. I'll move on to the next one.

I at least agree with at least the -last- statement. Sex -is- trivial.
C. F. Handle chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
I like this chapter the best out of all four.

Rain for company, wondering in poetic verses