Reviews for Mitsukai Uta
Guest chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
I know this has been finished for a long time but I just wanted to say that i really enjoyed the writing style and story and would love to read about Keikai .
GrimNight chapter 30 . 5/9/2012
wonderful story, was drawn to the characters right from the start, the emotions in this story had me in tears more than once.

great job on a another great story
Klara chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
Hello,

I love your published stories so while browsing the internet I found these stories of yours which aren't published, I was truly happy.

This story was really sweet and heart catching and it's characters were really well written and it was pleasure to read about them.

I'm looking forward to read more of your work!

Have a nice day, Klara.
joysun chapter 30 . 11/29/2011
That was a nice story, great characters and lovely ending. Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed reading it.
Mynmsths chapter 30 . 2/11/2010
I really loved this great job!
Isidris Gry chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I really like this, it's interesting right from the start. and you use Japanese words I know! This is so cute, I love ukes like Rein!
tt chapter 30 . 6/18/2007
Hmm, did you ever do a sequel?
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 30 . 1/10/2007
Wow! This was an ADORABLE story! I apologize for not reviewing every chapter, but I was so absorbed in reading I just didn't want to stop! I support a sequel idea, and any character is totally ok!

I LOVE this story!
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 9 . 1/5/2007
Aww, poor Rein. I'm very curious about his past. That always seems to be the case with stories I read and write! It's all about the past. _
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 7 . 1/5/2007
Aw, Rein is such a cutie! For some reason, though, his long hair bothers me. *runs after him*
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 6 . 1/5/2007
I don't really think Keikai is *stealing* Rein, just comforting. _ I'm sure Ingo still has the higher seat in Rein's heart, or at least *will.*

A little more character explanation would be nice though. I'm not sure exactly who's who at all. _
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 5 . 1/5/2007
Aww, cute chapter! I'm just getting really confused as to who is who... _
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 4 . 1/5/2007
Hm, Mitsukai means angel? I thought 'tenshi' was angel. Is it a different meaning for angel? _

This is a cute chapter, although I'm wondering why Ingo seems to be going for Rein and not seeming the least bit surprised about it. It seems a little out of character. I'm still not too fancy on Ingo. _

Rein's twin is adorable as hell though. XD
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
Hee, I love the Japanese usage. And Kiuru was awesome! _~
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
Whee! Good, once more. _ I'm not really liking Ingo's character, though maybe it's just his name that makes me dislike him. I don't know! XD Bu t Rein is adorable; I can say that much.
89 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »