Reviews for Drowning
Spike loves Buffy chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I felt like this before i got with Megan... Alone empty and worthless great poem:) asif you dont call yourself a poet :O you should!
Cheesy Brussle Sprouts chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Oh wow, that was just amazing. This poem speaks to me in a way that very few poems accomplish. The last two lines...they were astounding.

Kira
dragonelemental chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
kool. Really aesome poem and i think it reflects the way that a lot of people feel. About their lives in general, not necessarily the part about love.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
It's a good poem, but you used too many of the same words that Evanscense used for their song. I like though. Good
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I like writing poems that originiate from listening to songs..unfortunately, you end up wanting to include lines from the song...if you do, you might want to have them in quotes...you know...

There's a number of typos...mostly with spliting a word into two, such as in the line "I’m freezing in side" where it's suppose to be 'inside', and then "With out your love", there's also "I'm losing my self" which I kind of like seperated, though I don't know if that's what you were going for. Also, near the ending, there's the line "I'm browning, I'm going under" where I'm pretty sure you mean 'drowning'

On the whole, it's a poem of strong emotions, if a little cliched, and having listened to this particular song myself, I think it's hugging a little too close to the lyrics for comfort...
jainen-black chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
very good the rythem was good writing:)i would put it on fave stories but i reached the max :(
Meira Evenstar chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Oh, I love this one too. I'm a die hard fan of Evanescence. Amy Lee rocks! I'm adding you to my favorites list.
Tanaboo chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
hi! thanks for the review! i love evanscense! well done! i really like this! please review me bk!love tanaboo
Diane Lynn chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
This is a little reminescent of Evanescence's song "Going Under." Be careful...
Yuko Ichiara chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Its so sad. It gives me chills. I absolutely love it. I've felt that so many, many times.
Midnight Dancer chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I love this. There's something similiar to my works. I love it very much! _
Miss-Nina chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Yipes! That was a scary poem! Drowning... sounds slow and painful. 0_o So how is Laura?Miss-Nina
Ether Boy chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
This is a really cool piece. I like how it seems so simple but means so much more.
Enigmatic Huntress chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Loved the line "in the pool of my desolate life." This was excellent. The heart hardening line was also very good. I'm singling them out as for some reason they were my favourite lines but it was a very good piece. A little like bring me to life. Only mistake I noticed was with out instead of without. So, let me guess this right. You write cool poetry, like LJ Smith and angel? I'm loving you already. Let's just say I'm a little, er, addicted to Lj's books and anything Joss writes and I get a bit excited when I meet other fans. In all serious, though, this was a good piece and I intend to read more of your work. Luv Kaitx
Carinthe chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Very good imagery. Nice flow. Wonderful job!