Reviews for Dreamer
Rhianika chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
This is an awesome poem. I especially love the line "Leaving behind the woes of reality". I try to do that all the time, lol! I have to say it again, your use of description at the right times makes your poems so awesome. *loving your poem* :)

Keep writing,

Rhia
you're so postmodern chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
That is really beautiful! I love the end; I can relate some. I wil lread some of ur other pieces but I just realized my computer time is up. ttyl nona
Nicholet chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I'm a dreamer. it's impossibly easy to get lost in the litle dream world. And then they tell you, "Back to earth, there will never be a giant squid in the run off pond."
Aryanda chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Wow. You caught 'dreamer' perfectly. I could relate to this, and the poem was enchanting. Keep it up, and thanks for a good read!
method acting chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
The formatting in this peice made it a little choppy, but it also made me think. Each sentence could mean one thing, and then you'd read the next line. Over and over. Never really knowing...the descriptions were woven in so tightly that they left hardly any room for new perspective, but with the formatting it really made it...different. I'm not sure if the flow was a well matched price to pay, but htis peice definatly stood out. Lovely job.
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
i don't really think fall and shall rhyme, but that's ok. i can really relate to this piece. i feel like that a lot too. 0)
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Such beautiful words. I'm a dreamer as well. Despite my dark corky nature when it comes to writing. The imagery in this is like a panting.
aknightsgoldenrose chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wow that was such a beautiful poem. Amazing work!
bjw chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Wow.. this paints such wistfully beautiful images in the readers' minds.. it's soothing to read. Like your other works, good job!
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
this is really good. very nice flow and it kept me in sink to the words. It's so touching and powerful that I just couldn't quit thinking about it, even now as I write this review. Awesome work!

Sorrow
FrozenKiwi chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Nothin' like being a dreamer. Another great job!
Aruchu-chan chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Gorgeous. As always, the depth of your thoughts touches the special spot of the reader. I look forward to more.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
beautiful descriptions.. great poem
Aku no Otaku chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Beautiful and powerful.
YoLo NoR chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I love this, thankyou so much. You wrote it perfectly, thank you so