Reviews for The Green Witch, StitchWitch, & the Windweaver
LaurelCrow chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Your story is good so far. I like it and I hope that there is going to be more of it.
Thuriel chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
You need to write more of this. Seems to me the plot's barely begun- leaving readers hanging is just cruel. It's not even like you don't write well; I enjoyed reading what little there is, and I happen to want !

-Thuriel
WriterRose chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I apologize that I keep sending you reviews as a way of speaking with you, I'm not really an email person so to speak. Anyway I just have one more quick question. There is this Wiccan writer, Silver Ravenwolf but I was reading a review for her book TeenWitch and alot of people don't like here and say her book is just a bunch of fluff. I don't know whether you read this book but if you did, is this true? Or maybe you know good Wiccan books. Anyway, thanks for the website I'm definetly going to check that out. You can remove this review if you want to and for anyone reading this review now who isn't OlivineWitch - her stories/poetry is awesome and you should read them all
WriterRose chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Wow! This is a great story. Ilove how it has a lot of Wicca in it because I really want to learn more about it. Please keep writing, I can't wait to read the rest.P.S What exactly is a familiar? Is it just a pet? I never understood that.
i-believe-in-God chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
I have to say, though, I'm not exactly a fan of foul language. There's not much here, and I've heard worse, , more praise be to this chapter!Sarah
i-believe-in-God chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Oh, I like this one. It has just the same amount of dialogue and descriptions, and that's what I've been struggling hard to achieve with my own people write big long paragraphs watered down with descriptions. Then again, a story consisting mainly of dialogue isn't going to attract readers. Yours is writing and God Bless!Sarah
juicyfruit chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
really good job. i love the emotions that you put into the characters as they first met. very, very good job with your personal descriptions. i'm envious!:) anyway, i love the hot guy you added to the story...it lifted the mood, if you ask me. anyway, brilliant job and i can't wait till you post another chapter!:)
Eyetk chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Hmm, nice piece!

However, since I love to hand out CCs, here's two for you (I also happen to like the number two, at the moment):

My first CC is a small one, but it's about grammar. At least once (that I saw) you put ? at the end of a sentence (a dialogue, actually). Having more then one punctuation mark (except for the '...') is incorrect, and it comes across as a bit unprofessional; just something that you might want to think about.

My other CC...well, it's already written out in great detail on another page created for this specific purpose, here:

. ?storyid1942775&chapter3