Reviews for Lingo's Adventures
WiCkEd RiNgMaStEr chapter 9 . 2/13/2006
Funny as fuck
Nate chapter 9 . 1/10/2006
Loved it, the best thing I've ever seen written in 20 minutes. But you still owe us another. You told us at the New Years Party!
RazzyPop chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
Oh...My...GOD! THIS STORY IS SO EFFIN HILARIOUS! You're so much more random than me...it's not fair! Well, you should meet my friends...we're about as random as all of you...And I think you'd like mah bestest buddeh Mo(girl just to let ya know...), who is about as obsessed with Mountain Dew as you. Aw, bring Tommy back in the story! *puppy eyes* pweeze? Lol. Anywho...I heart your randomly hilarious story. It's so awesome. There should be one where Bass hides all the Mountain Dew...BWUAHAHA!

Love the Comically Mischevious Psycho Who Can't Spel,Razz
M.G chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
This entire series is genius. You've outdone yourself. Throughout Episode 4 I knew it was never going to explain why Lingo had blonde hair...
Firehead038 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Yea this crap is that all i have to say. o yea MONKEYS!
Scott Rosier chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
Oh wow. hahaha I think you need some more Mountain Dew. Quite funny, though. Especially in the beginning when Lingo thought that Ivy was talking about his Mountain Dew. I look forward to the next adventure, too. haha
Scott Rosier chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
hahaha Wow. This reminds me of my best friend; he lives on Mountain Dew. And you were right; this DID lighten my mood. _ Keep up the good work. Now to read the next adventure...
Bolt Cutter chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
Lingo yeh mad genius yeh've done it again. These storys should be a show on adultswim. I like this James character. He seems to have...alot..of...hair.
Questionable Chains chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
This is actually really funny! And I love how random everything is. Thanks for reviewing my story and keep up the great work!
S.J.Jones chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Sounds really funny so far, I think I might just read the rest even though I don't usually like shows like ATHF because they are kind of...stupid lol. Hannibal reminds me of my older brother though with the whole being a nerd and killing anyone who touches his hat, lol, sounds okay to me so far. Added to favorite story list!