Reviews for Twelve Bullets
Scarlet Bluebird chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
Ahh! This is a great story- I read all three chapters. I hope you'll make more- well, of course you will, but you know- they're QUITE good! I haven't made any stories, but if I do I hope mine will be as good!
Underestimated chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I like this story. I'm interested to hear what happens next.
Melihon chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I love it! A great Western story, doesn't succumb to the idiotic stereotypes you see all over FP. Good job.
Saint Sade chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
o, very interesting. Really, this was fun to read, so far.
WoodenNinja chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
I like your story so far. I haven't really read that many Westerns or seen that many Westerns, yet some how I still love the idea of a Western. You're story sounds pretty good; the first chapter did well to introduce some characters, and this second chapter did well to begin moving the story.

You need to watch your grammer and punctuation a little more, though, such as when you wrote "Horrible things that befell him, and I took pleasure in his pain." This sentence would do well with out the 'that,' which I'm sure you would have caught had you done some more pre-reading before uploading it. Also, a double space after a period really does help to make the story as a whole look cleaner and more professional.

I can't comment much on your characters yet, since I lack experience in telling what might be a strong or weak character in a western style story. I'm intrigued to see where you take this story, keep writing!
a moth in lace chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
I'm very interested. Do continue _
Leylique Morrow chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Very interesting beginning. No time is wasted on description-you get straight into the plot. Later on you'll add some description, I'm sure. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this is going. You have me hooked. ) -Leila
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Not a bad start... The only thing is - Encampments usually don't mean houses.. You might sort this particular out with better descriptions..but otherwise I'm intrigued by this stranger. -K
Lee-Wolf chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Hey, great story so far! I must say the title is really what drew me in. I'm really curious to see what happens next, and about the wounded stranger. U write very well if u ask me, and I think this is a very good western project. Keep writing on this, Lee Wolf
a moth in lace chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I am very very interested in this! Do continue it, please. I nearly can't wait. And I have a feeling that when you say he's been through Hell, you mean it. ;)

I hope so, at least.

This reminds me a lot of the band Murder by Death.

-marie