Reviews for The Tale of the Very Chaste Prince & Princess
Mm chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
Holy SHIT. This is GOLD. I don't usually read straight romance but fuck, that was awesome.
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
Very funny. Lovely.
Addie Lover of Stories chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
The dragon kidnaps the princess because of freaking sauerkraut! Lol. I like this story already, and agree with the dragon, sauerkraut is freaking awful! Go dragon!
Fobbster chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
(Thing of it as Michelangelo)
Oh, this is hilarious and sweet and all that.
Fobbster chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
...?
Um okay then this is weird.
I like it.
Fobbster chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
So much cliche I choked.
KrnYong chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
This was so funny and cute :D your writing style is so absurd and funny (and absurdly funny) that I was a bit sad to see this story over so soon.
Princess Wanderer chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
YAY!
OrangeKiss chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Omgg, it's the sweetest and funniest story I've ever read! The characters are all cute and adorable. Awwwwwww! :"

~OrangeKiss
iguana-of-eyre chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I laughed. And then I laughed. And then I laughed some more. :) I loved this, just for turning everything on its head!
lightXdarkness chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Awesome cute story this was. Loved the dragon, loved the princess, and loved the selfish prince for not rescuing the princess from the clutches of the dragon. Nice tale by the way. _
R. Tist chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Sweet with a discreet humor. :") I love it!
purplehost chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
I don't know why, but I liked reading this. Maybe because it was so simple. I don't mean that in a bad way. Eh, what can I say? Um, good job. And that is The End of my review (at last).
Cecilyatheart chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
WOW! That went really fast! This was cute.
Cecilyatheart chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
You had me laughing out loud! I love the sauerkraut part, very clever. I'm excited to read more.
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »