Reviews for Insignia
Irony's.Last.Words.Were chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
I'm really interested in the continuation of this story! (How regal did that sound? Almost snobbish...sorry!) I'm sad that it's been a while since you've worked on this story-seeing as how your last update was 7-22-05, but I understand how it can be sometimes...just leaving off a story and not revisiting it for a while.

Anywhoo-I hope you continue with this story! I really liked it!

Always, Irony
buccaneergirl12 chapter 5 . 2/20/2007
I need help! I 4got how 2 post a story! :( please explain it 2 me!
Estelin chapter 7 . 2/18/2007
this story is well done. keep up the good work and writing
buccaneergirl12 chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
hey could I have ur email address so we can talk about the lightning paragraph in SUNDANCER and the second chapter plus i made some changes to it
buccaneergirl12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
hey, could u read and review my story SUNDANCER? Accually, only the first chapter cause im rewriting the second 1. You are such a good rater and i want ur opinion.
Savy-White chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
"an set on fire. " This should be, "And" . "“But Father, they have to weapons.” ", they have "no weapons"... Oh, and this sentence, i don't really like the way it flows, lol... maybe it's just me! "Sadamen looked into his Father’s mad eyes. But mad in not the anger way, mad in the insane way" Maybe you could say something like, "Sadamen looked into his father's eyes. They were mad with insanity" Or somehting, lol. " He Father continued", should be "his"Other then that. It is good that you took time to explain her father's past. It allows us to take some pity on him an not completely hate him for the jerk he was, lol. Graet job!)
Savy-White chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
Dun, Dun, Dun, where is who? No mistakes in this chapter. Very well written! I find myself becomeing captured by your story, lol. Awsome job!
Savy-White chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
Ok, of coarse, I had to pick out some grammer things, lol. "He father walked " Should be "her". Para. 3 is very nicely described! "young woman who was courting to do," what, lol? "had clearly upset he Father", should be , "her". "The endless flow of people didn't seem to end" Maybe yu should say somehting like the continuos flow of people. lol, I think you can guess what is wrong with this one, "Why would you said that?" But all in a ll a very nice chapter! I like Amadeus! She should pick him! lol.
Savy-White chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Me again! "pulled the dress over head." I think it is suposed to be, over her 's dress sounds completely amazing! And I love how she put the leaves in her hair! Very nice chapter! Your writing flowed very nicely here!)
Savy-White chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Hey, it's me! I made my own account, lol) K, I am going to pick, casue that's what I do, but of coarse, don't take ofefnse. You know I love your writing! "How come she couldn’t stop her legs?" I would probably say why in stead of how come. It just sounds right to me, lol."Her cold hands savagely scrapped at the bark of tall pine tree." You should say, at the bark of a... or at the bark os tall pine trees.I love para. 4! The way you say that! Very nice!Amazing description in para. 7! "and she shouts seemed to be in slow motion." It should be her."He eyes blurred," Her again, in all my dear, I loved your first chapter! Your mistakes were only small gramatical ones. You had everything, description, suspense, your own little charms, and you will peak everyone's curiosty! Great job!
Misery chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
That is so sweet! I adore Amadues! Amazing discription, a few spelling errors, but other then that it wa marvolous! That other guy, Nox, what a jerk! Anyway, update soon!
Misery chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
Wow, that is so sad about her legs! The people in the castle are so mean! Great two chapters though, I am about to rad the next one. Love the story update soon!
The Ladies chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Oh! This is a very exciting first chapter. I like the way your words imply confusion and chaos.

The knight is intriguing. Up until that point, this story is very timeless. That one word sets it in a time and rough place.

The only error I found was a slight typo "concenicous." Other than that, I rather enjoyed this.