Reviews for Moon and Stars
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Thought-provoking, simple, elegant, and poignant.

Beautiful write.

I would love opinions on my work from a talented writer like yourself, it would really mean a lot.
Dextera chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
This is absolutely stunning. Overall, it's a well balanced piece with a great flow to it. Keep up the great work and thanks for the review!
Jen calculates chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I love the desperation in this. Good job :)
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I think I love this piece. It is the randomness that makes it so aristotle like. Hm the moons and stars over-bearing the sunlight... killing instead of healing life.

Unique piece you have. I like when I can come across something and be surprised to find a piece that is wonderfully unique. Bravo to you *smile*!
loulavellena chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
contrast... is always nice even if it's not meant to be...§Lulu§
CarpeDiem28 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
wow. powerful. i like it. great work, i like the way you paint a picture in my head. very clear and vivid.
BellonaFlayreRiver chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
i like the rhyme scheme. and its really deep. lovely.
if sighing chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
light perfection

the words in this almost feel airy because of their simplicity, but then they have the deeper meaning that keeps them grounded.

like chocolate mousse.

wondrous
cuddle pup chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
OH! this is really good! Very much I like it!
Le Rose Clair du Nuit chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Imagery is fantastic. Flowed very well. I enjoyed it.

Thanks for the review on "Wish I Knew Who I Was". I appreciate the praise from such an accomplished author/poet. Keep up the good work.

Much Praise and Thanks,

The Mistress Joe
Renny Mhiingan chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Very moving piece. I love your imagery!
Cornelia Poe Ittree chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
.: like a song strung with stardust, its beautiful :.
Learah Kaelar chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This is really good! I love it. It's sad, but the imagery is really well done. You're an awesome writer. Blessed be!P.S. Thanks for reviewing 'Heard'!
starbursts and YourLove chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
beautiful.
I-Know chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
mm well put, i enjoy this to you.