Reviews for Introspection
tuieri chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
it is so difficult to write in second person... you pulled it off nicely :)
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I must fave this one. Brilliant, fascinating, and quite refreshing to see second-person perspective. Well done!

-C.N
Gwyn Baranof chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Wow. Brilliant. I love your writing, even in so short a piece. The only thing I would like to see more of is subtext. But that is just my opinion.
Tess R. Dickey chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Wow... I LOVE it, it's wonderful, so discriptive and true. i must fav it... oh yes, and thank you for reveiwing so many of my stories and poems... what was it? four? no matter, Thank you, I rarely get any feedback, but that's what i want the most. *grin*
The Wizards of Eh chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Hola. You don't know who I am. XP. Guess. It should really be obvious, even if there's nothing written on this user ID... heh heh... besides, I reveal myself in the profile here.

Love the story. It's definately... hmm... facinating. I've always liked things mentioning narrators. Heh heh heh. Oh, yes... definately gotta love'm.

-T
debbie from church chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Wow...clever, very clever, intriguing and ORIGINAL. Keep it up; you have a gift. It makes me want to start writing again. You made me SEE what you were describing, yet kept me mysteriously intrigued not knowing where it was going; you see I really like well-crafted words too; have for a long time.
Kora chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wow! *cannot find words in her small vocabulary to describe this just that three letter word*
Eyetk chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Wow, don't often see much writing from the second-person perspective. Well done!

The only CC I'd have for you here is that you've got a few grammar errors ('"That’s about it." He says.' should be '"That’s about it," he says.', and a few other things like that).