Reviews for Werewolf
Alenor chapter 19 . 8/13/2007
hmm interesting. can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
The Enforcer chapter 19 . 8/11/2007
Greetings,

I love this story so far, but what with the short chaps lol I wish they were LONGER. I want MORE, much, much, more! Oh well hope you update soon.

-The Enforcer
atreyu love chapter 19 . 8/9/2007
a bit short, but ill make do :)

please update!
flojo22811 chapter 19 . 8/9/2007
good story! update as soon as you can!
atreyu love chapter 18 . 8/8/2007
WHERES THE UPDATE? OMG.

i love the story... but no update?

please update!
atreyu love chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
interesting :D
Silverknight19 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Great story, I really like it. It's very nicely written
belladonna-moon chapter 18 . 4/9/2007
I have enjoyed this story so far...please continue! I look forward to what happens next!
Luna of the Black Moon chapter 18 . 3/1/2007
Wow Cool story! I got to say in the last chapters you've kept me at the edge of my seat! This is so cool! Any way please update... PS. If you've run out of ideas contact me at my e-mail... Don't worry I'm a good writer samaritan...
Summer's Light chapter 18 . 1/23/2007
Great job, finally updated! wow i had to remember way back and read some of your last chps to make sense of these ones! lol, Hey great chps..kinndda short though, please update soon!1
kris89 chapter 18 . 1/22/2007
im glad that you decided to continue the story. a little on the short side, but good job.
Uh chapter 16 . 1/21/2007
The plot's good. But I find it surprising that a senior in high-school would write with such limited description. You also might want to make the character less of such a Mary-Sue. Keep writing though.
Alenor chapter 18 . 1/20/2007
uh oh! silver not good. very short chappies but ahh well, cya later.
Alenor chapter 16 . 12/19/2006
oh i like this story so far. i can't wait for more to see what happens ~ Alenor.
Lady Urania chapter 16 . 10/1/2006
Wow! Good story. I hope you update soon.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »