Reviews for Zsa Zsa Zigana
Rudementry chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Nice story! I just started reading some of your work, and its great. Can't wait to read the next one. ;) I love the characterization. I can vividly picture Madam Hart :p. I'm not a very good critique myself, but I do think you did a pretty good job of everything. The one thing I did (not) see was descriptions of the setting. For instance, what does their living quarters look like, and what does the candle shop look like? I don't know too much about short stories... so bear with me if I'm completely wrong.
The Fourth Fate chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
Cute... Cute... Sorry, I'm not sure I really see it going anywhere. The characters all seem so onesided... Of course I probably just don't know them well enough yet... I'm assuming this won't be updated since it's so old, but oh well. I'll jsut wait for Eden!
The Fourth Fate chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
To be perectly honest, I'd wondered about this story for a while. Now I'm finally reading it (while waiting for the next chapter of Eden). Cute so far. Only two reviews, I noticed. *tear tear* I'll keep reading.
Timothy Hazelo chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
I liked this chapter. I am truly amazed at how good you are at introducing characters. I love it! Great job!
Timothy Hazelo chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
This oddly reminds me of, "Hi-Hi-Puffy-Ami_Umi"! I liked it, I don't see how it could be a multipal book story, but, it is the first chapter after all, Keep it Up!