Reviews for Swish
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 28 . 6/20
Wonderful story! I'm usually not a fan of sports books, but I loved this one!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/15
This certainly and most definitely has to be the best story I have ever read. I loved it to bits! Taylor and James are the cutest for sure! Loved the drama, romance, and adrenaline. You are an amazing writer. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 28 . 2/27
It would be amazing if you write a sequel
bwoflo chapter 28 . 2/5
This is great!
Felix chapter 28 . 12/31/2017
Need more James being cute with Taylor
Felix chapter 28 . 12/30/2017
Loved this story. Just one thing why did he give in to Mercedes when he told Taylor his feelings and how he can’t stop thinking about.

Also would love an epilogue or a one shot into how they are as proper boyfriend and girlfriend.
softels chapter 28 . 8/23/2017
best. i've. ever. read.
softels chapter 12 . 8/23/2017
poor tay...
softels chapter 7 . 8/22/2017
Summer's actually not a bitch wow
MLRivers chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Hey I was on and I saw this PJO fanfic that matched your fic almost word-for-word, just wanted to let you know. Btw I love your story, it's amazing, and I hope the person on FFN takes their disgraceful plagiarism down.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/10/2017
I'm super late to the party, but this fic is gorgeous! This is a sorta dubious review, but I had to get that out the way first, because...well, feels.

Anyway, there's a Percy Jackson fanfic on entitled "Swish", and it is this story nearly word-for-word for word...

I could be wrong here, but you might want to look into that.
omgshxxsamy chapter 28 . 5/29/2017
Years and years later, this story is still one of my favorites of all time. I just finished re-reading and a am so thankful I remembered this story.
somersaultkick chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Welcome back! I remembered not being able to read it because you took it down (or something like that, I already forgot).
MLRivers chapter 25 . 1/26/2017
wait, what? what happened in between? noooo. please write what happened. please, im begging you
omg chapter 18 . 9/1/2016