Reviews for Swish
janusgirly chapter 1 . 6/14
Hey I was on and I saw this PJO fanfic that matched your fic almost word-for-word, just wanted to let you know. Btw I love your story, it's amazing, and I hope the person on FFN takes their disgraceful plagiarism down.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/10
I'm super late to the party, but this fic is gorgeous! This is a sorta dubious review, but I had to get that out the way first, because...well, feels.

Anyway, there's a Percy Jackson fanfic on entitled "Swish", and it is this story nearly word-for-word for word...

I could be wrong here, but you might want to look into that.
omgshxxsamy chapter 28 . 5/29
Years and years later, this story is still one of my favorites of all time. I just finished re-reading and a am so thankful I remembered this story.
somersaultkick chapter 1 . 5/28
Welcome back! I remembered not being able to read it because you took it down (or something like that, I already forgot).
janusgirly chapter 25 . 1/26
wait, what? what happened in between? noooo. please write what happened. please, im begging you
omg chapter 18 . 9/1/2016
IM FROM SOUTH AFRICA OML
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
welcome back!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 24 . 7/15/2016
Hi! i think you left something out of this chapter when you re-uploaded. There's a lot that is missing between this chapter and the next.
Lina chapter 28 . 7/13/2016
You should make an epilogue! :) I loved this story! It's all I can say, I. LOVED. IT.! :D
herondalechick123 chapter 28 . 6/15/2016
Just finished it after making it last painstakingly long. I thoroughly enjoyed this and am glad that you brought it back to fictionpress! Beautiful story
herondalechick123 chapter 21 . 6/10/2016
I'm really bummed that they lost, like I actually feel the loss on a level as if I were witnessing a real basketball game :/ I hope they're able to win the title against that bitch Sarah.
fuchaoife chapter 28 . 5/21/2016
Awww my babies grown up! Lol but seriously this is cute. You should make an epilogue? *wink wink

Fave and thank you.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/2/2016
Thanks for reposting this! I kept checking back every few months just in case! Missed the characters so much! Imagine me doing a double take when I found the story back up; I was sure it was a lost cause.

But it wasnt. So THANK YOUUUUU!
crazydaisyyy chapter 27 . 4/26/2016
Just finished reading this story and WOW I LOVED THIS STORY! so glad u decided to post it again :)))
crazydaisyyy chapter 28 . 4/26/2016