Reviews for Swish
omg chapter 18 . 9/1
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 7/15
welcome back!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 24 . 7/15
Hi! i think you left something out of this chapter when you re-uploaded. There's a lot that is missing between this chapter and the next.
Lina chapter 28 . 7/13
You should make an epilogue! :) I loved this story! It's all I can say, I. LOVED. IT.! :D
herondalechick123 chapter 28 . 6/15
Just finished it after making it last painstakingly long. I thoroughly enjoyed this and am glad that you brought it back to fictionpress! Beautiful story
herondalechick123 chapter 21 . 6/10
I'm really bummed that they lost, like I actually feel the loss on a level as if I were witnessing a real basketball game :/ I hope they're able to win the title against that bitch Sarah.
fuchaoife chapter 28 . 5/21
Awww my babies grown up! Lol but seriously this is cute. You should make an epilogue? *wink wink

Fave and thank you.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/2
Thanks for reposting this! I kept checking back every few months just in case! Missed the characters so much! Imagine me doing a double take when I found the story back up; I was sure it was a lost cause.

But it wasnt. So THANK YOUUUUU!
crazydaisyyy chapter 27 . 4/26
Just finished reading this story and WOW I LOVED THIS STORY! so glad u decided to post it again :)))
crazydaisyyy chapter 28 . 4/26
TheLastEmu chapter 28 . 4/25
I really like this story overall. James still annoys me though. I know Taylor made some mistakes, but so did James. Taylor had already apologized and tried to express her feelings to him and he brushed her off. He should have been apologizing too, not just her. Then he continued to hurt her by making out with Mercedes at the Championship game. Even if he really wanted her, it was a jerk thing to do. Maybe it is just me, but I felt like James had a lot to make up for. Since some of the Winter Dance story is missing though, I didn't quite understand the intricacies of their fight though.
dheepi chapter 28 . 4/19
Woowww.. Just woow... Story is awsm :) ;)
jimster3644 chapter 28 . 4/7
I am so glad you re uploaded this story, I was surfing through the many amazing stories on this site about 6 months ago and came across yours, after reading the first chapter, I was so engrossed and I wanted more instantly. That was when I realised that the rest was gone. I was really sad at that cos I liked the first chapter so much. So you can imagine my joy when I, bored out of my brain having read all the good fiction press stories and most of the bad ones as well,found this was back. I immediately got to reading and finished it in 4 hours straight. I absolutely love the rest of the story, it's just as good if not better than the first chapter I had read before. It's an amazing story and you are an amazing author. Thank you for existing
my princess ending chapter 28 . 3/16
I honestly thought James and Taylor would never get back together again. It's so fun to see both of them argue with each other and shoot smart remarks in return. When Taylor was thinking about all the things that has happened in the past few months, I started to smile because everything was so worth it for her. I'm so glad she was able to go through this hard journey of finding herself and I couldn't have asked for a better plot to read. I especially enjoy reading Taylor playing basketball. It's so thrilling, as if I'm there with her, dribbling it. I'm so glad she finally stood up to her dad but I wish there was an epilogue about them making amends. And I wish there was an epilogue about Taylor and James' relationship! Please consider coming back and writing the winter dance thing and an epilogue! I hope you are doing well with whatever you're up to!
Toffeema chapter 28 . 3/14
So happy you decided to repost and rejoin. Looking forward to reading more from you.
3,480 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »