Reviews for Living on the Edge
pianoplayer129 chapter 5 . 5/12/2006
wow! guys i haven't written a chapter in a very long time! and besides all the errors and punctuations and spelling and grammer i can't believe i wrote that! well i think i might add the rest of what it would have been i have all i just never put it on here
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 5 . 8/31/2005
Another good chapter..so much thought has gone into this...it is really quite eye openeing and gives anyone a sense of hope, well done _ R&R me sometime_
AaylaSecura chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
This is an amazing story. It's so deep and emotional. Some of the story didn't make sense, though. The sentences were awkward, and there were quite a few grammatical errors. The plot is great, however. I suggest you just read over your chapters before you post them or get a beta reader if you don't have one (I'm available), and you're story will be even better.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
Great again, so many good topics to write about and you have done well as to incorporate God into them. Update soon, and please keep reviewing my stuff aswell _
csisciencegeek chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
GREAT chapter. I love it, can't wait to find out about Sara.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
OOH a cliffy...sounds really good, i wanna read more and see what is going to happen to Angela, please keep writing coz this is good _ R&R mi stuff again some time _-
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
This was really sad, these are both short but sweet and meaningful stories, please continue and please continue reading my story -
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
This was good, i would like to read more about the future of angela, it was short, but inspiring in a way, that you can do anything if you fight hard enough for it. Thanks 4 mi review _
csisciencegeek chapter 1 . 7/23/2005