Reviews for Roses
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Sounds like the lilies and daffodils were betrayed by the roses, because it got all the attention. Very vivid imagery. Beautiful.
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
powerful imagery, i love the way you use the different flowers, very intense and intriguing.
classic violet chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Oh my, I was completely overwhelmed after reading this. This is so incredible & beautiful. The imagery is superb. This is by far an amazing and devouring peice to read.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Alright you have impressed me here *smile*!

I love this piece. The pain and the tears and then the invisibily. Wow, relatable and bitter.

Beautiful imagery that made me want to sing because I found a supurb poet once again. I will have to reccomend some of the people in my writing/reveiwing circle to check you out. Bravo to you a million times over.

I found this piece intoxicating. Bravo.
beti213 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
gah. I can't decide whether I like to be made a brief and gushing reviewer. this is gorgeous, from the use of italics and spacing to that amazing combination of second and third stanzas... there's a deep profundity here and I congratulate you for digging it out and letting it roll on the surface for the rest of us to find. well done.
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
o... betrayal?

hauntingly beautiful - superb!
evm chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Love.
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
brilliant format...chilling
citrus scented chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
oh god brilliance. really this holds so much in such a small amount of words, and its painfully relatable. theres so much to it, and intresting italics.
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
It's just perfect. It's compact, doesn't drag, and packs a powerful emotional punch. The formatting of the first two lines is stark and commanding, and the sadness is fierce. I adore this.

-jess
Moonjava chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
That's so sad! But it's so true though isn't it? It's interesting how some flowers and plants even. Seem to get more attention then others. Just like people though, don't you think? So in a weird way it makes sense.
hellokittychic31 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
very nice...
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
i liked this poem. though it didn't rhyme and didn't really make very much sense (well, to me at least), it was a really a cool poem with a nice flow...KW! and thanx for all the great reviews...davida
staras chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
i really like this poem, wonderful imagery. i like the formatting and everything. good job and sorry that i'm not that great at reviewing. -amy
pinhead.gunpowder chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Thanks for the review :)Wow...i'd love to review ALL your poems, they're really amazing..but this ones my favourite, i'm not sure almost feels to me like a feeling of lonliness...or rejection or something, while the person "smells the roses"..it's POEM :)
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »