Reviews for I Hope You Dance
HadToBeMe chapter 11 . 11/29/2005
all I can say is wow...I read your first story all the way through in one shot, and then did the same of what you have of this one. You're most definitely gifted and I was enchanted. I cant wait for you to update so I can read more, and I'll review for you from here on out, on this and any other story you write and post. Thank you for occupying my afternoon. I've had really horrible writers block for a while but after reading for hours...I feel the urge to write. Thanks again.
euphorictragedy chapter 11 . 11/29/2005
I am all for Dave, baby! I'll be his personal cheerleader if u want, lol!
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 11 . 11/28/2005
so do you live in ireland? cuz that'd be pretty awesome, i've always wanted to go there.

ew me no like ben either... Davey boy got good instincts :D

hehe Dave is so cute XD
pen-ink chapter 11 . 11/28/2005
Dun dun dun dun! The tension mounts! Dave was so sweet about everything in this chapter-sigh. I wish all guys were so understanding! Ahem. Anyway, awesome! Can't wait to read what's next, ~penink
randomwordz chapter 11 . 11/28/2005
OMG! i really want her to end up with Dave now... Please, please please... i dunno about ben. I don't want him to turn out TOO creppy though... GAH!

keep writing!
Abby chapter 10 . 11/26/2005
Aw... I love the ending. I'm so glad Dave and Jamie are getting together. I also can't wait to read the rest of the Oireachtas. UPDATE SOON!
violin-lady13 chapter 9 . 11/25/2005
I was really excited when you posted Ch. 10! I like this story because it is so original (I mean, come on-not many people know enough about Irish step dancing to write a whole story about it) and parts of it are very exciting! It's also nice that the characters are not overly concerned with romance in the first place; they've got other plans and likes and dislikes. I was kind of confused about the mention of the journal Jamie has. Could you explain that a little more? Thanks.
Crystal M. Star chapter 10 . 11/21/2005
I'm so glad you decided to update! This story makes me so... giddy to go dance that it's crazy. I have to start getting my girls to practice for the up coming nationals, so my reviews may be a bit short in the following I can't wait for your next update and good luck in all future and present writings!Crystal M. Star
almostfantastic chapter 10 . 11/20/2005
[sniff sniff] Give me a few minutes while I blow my nose...okay, done now. That was so good. I absolutely loved it!

Are you going to explain more about Anna's attitude on Thanksgiving? I'm still a little confused about that. Oh, and the ONLY thing I didn't like about the first ten chapters was that Anna's and Abby's names are so dangerously close that I relentlessly mixed them up STILL. Other than that, wonderful job and UPDATE SOON!
almostfantastic chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
You know, I was close to believing that Will was turning out to be gay. You stomped on that thought at just the right moment. Wonderful story so far, though it seems that you have a few typos here and there. I LOVE it.
lilxseeker chapter 10 . 11/20/2005
w0w goo dave! lol update soon!
IndigoEyes chapter 10 . 11/19/2005
Dave is such a sweetheart! He really came through for Jamie and helped her out... with a ride and with her emotions. I'd feel really bad for him if they didn't end up together, but then again, it's already so confusing with Ben in the picture. Hmm, I don't know how my feelings will change for him; he hangs out with some unfriendly people, and that's all I will say on that matter. Go Dave though! He really stepped it up a notch (lol I sound like Emiril on the food channel, not that I watch it...) and found his courage; hehe I'm happy for him. Unless Jamie's reaction afterwards will be bad... then I'll pity him. But for now I'll be happy for him :) On another note, it seems like Katie would turn out to be a good friend-at least momentarily while Jamie's at the competition. Will we be seeing more of her? Thanks for updating with a great new chapter; post again when you're able to.
letylyf chapter 10 . 11/19/2005
Ooh.. they *kissed*. Yay! Good chapter, I think I'm happy about where this story is going. Don't worry about the slow updates, your writing is still fantastic!
euphorictragedy chapter 10 . 11/18/2005
Aw! It's about time they kissed! People are so blind these days.
miss-blackhair chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
i like this. pretty cool. hope to hear from you soon! )
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »