Reviews for I Hope You Dance
pen-ink chapter 10 . 11/17/2005
Aww! That's so sweet! Except, um, what about her boyfriend? MORE MORE MORE, pen-ink
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 10 . 11/17/2005
awe so now she's got to choose? ... i know who i would go for! (DAVE!) How come it took you so long to update? ... luvs the new chapter tho...so do they only have step dancing in the states?
gonnabefamous chapter 10 . 11/17/2005
OH MY GOD! He did not just do what I think he did! *checks the script* Ah! Oh boy, oh boy, wow. He did! Amazing, I knew this was going to happen! Sheesh. Well they are pretty perfect together.

The dancing was awesome, but could you try and describe it. Please. I try descrbing singing, but it never gets the effect I want it to, like it does when I sing. But I try anyways.
Ms Urania chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
First of all sorry I've taken so long to review, being back at university has drasticaly cut down on my internet time-stupid university!

Glad we've met Anna now. . . I know I probably shouldn't judge her already and she probably has her reasons but let's just say I prefer Maya. Ben has some real explaining to do, but frankly I think she should get rid of him now his dodgy connections (whatever they may be) are affecting her. Dave is just great-what an imaginative and thoughtful gift!

Thanks for a great chapter; a lot came to a head in this one. Update when you can.
lostinthought chapter 9 . 10/13/2005
You mentioned a lack of reviews so here is one for you. You have an incredible ability to bring charatcers to life. they way you write instills a sense of reailty into your work. If you suddenly decided to add dragons to your stories I would believe in them just because of the way you about them. I love your work and I look forward to more of it. Having said that I personally feel that Aeryn (sorry if spelt wrong)Story was a better story than your current one. Don't get me wrong, this is GREAT! But you've done better. Whilst what you're writing is fabulous it isn't really anything new. Your first story grabbed people's attentions more beaucse it was so unique. I have to admit that I would shout at you through the computer when you hadn't updated Aeryn's Story but with this one i have more patience. So basically you are fabulous. I love your work. You should defineitly write more. And perhaps for your next project you could try somehting just a little more unique again. Keep up the good work, your loyal fan (and terrible speller) Lostinthought
letylyf chapter 9 . 10/12/2005
Oh I love step dancing! I don't do it but I adore watching it, it takes amazing dedication. You render it so well in your writing, I have a perfect picture in my mind of Jamie dancing.

The plot is so great - it's funny but there's this situation in RL with an old friend called Dave and another called Aaron that your story just struck that much closer to home. Your characters are very believable, and although Jamie has got to be the most naive person in the world (dump Ben! British accents are not a good reason to have a relationship!), it's shaping up to be a fantastic story.

Although I prefered the one set in your own world, this one is great and really well-written. I hope you update soon!
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 9 . 10/10/2005
oohh Ben's in trouble! i still want Dave and Jamie to be together though
Crystal Star chapter 9 . 10/9/2005
Interesting... very interesting...Can't wait to see where this goes!Good Luck in all future and present writings!Crystal M. Star
Envierose chapter 9 . 10/8/2005
Of course she wanted him to! And she should have let him! Update!
BreeZ chapter 9 . 10/7/2005
Wow. Scary. But was it from something Ben did before he met Jamie? It coulad have bee. Srry. Talking to myself. lol. I luv this sotry! Keep writing!
Abby chapter 9 . 10/7/2005
Dun, dun, dun... I think Jamie should go out with Dave. Ben is okay, but I like Dave better. But that's my personal opinion. No matter who Jamie dates, you write it well. UPDATE SOON!
violinlady13 chapter 9 . 10/7/2005
hey, great job on this chapter! really like your story, and you did a fabulous job with this whole mystery thing. can't wait for the next installment!
pen-ink chapter 9 . 10/7/2005
Hey!

Nice job! I was a little surprised by her friend's outburst, largely because we haven't seen too much of her up to this point. And, wow was that stalky guy a shock! I'm really interested to see where that goes; it really shows how little she really knows about Ben!

Keep it up!penink

PS I've started a new story! Yeah!
Adoryble chapter 9 . 10/7/2005
K, now I'm just confused. Is this gonna turn around on me? Haha. I love it when stories do that; cuz u never know what'll happen next. I like the play of action/adventure/mystery coming into the story . . . it gives it a whole new level of interest. So keep it up!
Adoryble chapter 8 . 10/1/2005
Can't remember if I've given you a review yet . . . but I haven't, I apologize! This story is one of a kind, and I LOVE it. The plot, the characters, EVERYTHING. I'm encouraging you to update - so please do so soon!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »