Reviews for I Hope You Dance
Ms Urania chapter 8 . 9/25/2005
That was such a sweet ending. It's nice to know that Jack still exists and does this mean we'll finally to get to meet the mysterious Anna in the next chapter? I liked the contrast between the end of the conversations with David and Ben and there reactions to finding out about each other were hilarious, although I think Ben wins points for using alliteration! I think you do a great job of weaving in how important dancing is to her. Wonderful chapter and I like Will even if it was just part of the plan to delay her it was still sweet of him.
devil's-fav-angel chapter 8 . 9/23/2005
that was a really good chap
gonnabefamous chapter 8 . 9/23/2005
Great chapter, man I hope Dave gets under control and girlfriends a good girl...besides Jamie. And I am so glad that you had Ben apologize for saying the L word. Cause it doesn't always turn out so good.
uusernname chapter 8 . 9/22/2005
Aw, bless! Update!
violin-lady13 chapter 8 . 9/21/2005
nice going on this story! i like the way you mix the conflict of Dave v. Ben and the whole irish stepdancing theme together. great! it came as a surprise when Will really became a major character this chapter. cool, keep going!
BreeZ chapter 8 . 9/21/2005
Yes, hurrah for dancing! and being Irish! I really think Ben is best for her. Dave is too much best friend/brother-ish to be a boyfriend. So...I love the way it's going so far!
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 8 . 9/20/2005
kewlness, update soon ... jamie seems so clueless :D
Crystal Star chapter 8 . 9/20/2005
Hi! Another GREAT chapter, I can honestly say I can't wait for the next chapter. You give us ballet dancers too much credit whith the whole moving the arms thing, it's the step dancers I'm amazied in; It took me forever to remember not to move them to the point that I put ankle weights on them so it was hard to move them...it was also kinda hard to dance that way too...

Anyways, Awesome Chapter! I can't wait for the next one!Good luck on all future and present writings!Crystal M. StarPS. I can't spell today so please excuse all errors...
Abby chapter 7 . 9/17/2005
This is a GREAT story, and I can't wait to find out what happens. *hint, hint* I used to Irish Dance, but I had to stop because I didn't have time. However, my old neighbors went to nationals though I forget what place they got. Please update soon!
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 7 . 9/17/2005
WHO is she going to end up with? Omigasp, I can't wait. Do tell soon!
sodalabels chapter 7 . 9/16/2005
I love this story. I love all the references to Irish dance. I used to/still (stopped for about a year and am just getting back into it)dance. I'm taking a college Irish dance course, but used to dance in high school. I don't really like either Ben or Dave, but personally I would rather root for Dave.
Crystal Star chapter 7 . 9/16/2005
Hi!Another wonderfull chapter, and I must say that I am once again impressed. There's a little bit of character tension going on it seems and I can't wait to see where you go with it.

I took tap, Jazz, and ballet (both point and slipper) for almost 15 years, and then I started clogging and Step for 2 1/2, and once again changed to ballroom style for 2 years before I broke both my ankles. Instead I now teach dance at Eleanore's School of Dance and I teach ballroom dance at my local high school (As well as being a full time student in college).Good Luck with all present and Future writings!Crystal M. Star
Ms Urania chapter 7 . 9/15/2005
I loved that whole conversation between Maya and Jamie especially when they talked about Hispanic girls and Jamie having to question her own perceptions about race back in Conneticut. I really admire how your stories would be perfecly good just as a romance, but you add so much depth and realism to them it takes them to another level. I can't help feeling a bit sorry for Ben, though, it's always difficult to know what to say in that situation and I imagine Jamie's reaction was Ben's worse nightmare. So I'm not just being paranoid about Ben? Oh dear! Jamie's in such a vulnerable place right now.

Don't worry about the delay and thank you for updating.
uusernname chapter 7 . 9/14/2005
Aw what a sweetheart! Update!
BreeZ chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
I love it! Even though I do not Irish dance. I am irish (red-heads have way more fun than blondes!) and i love to dance (jazz, hip-hop, salsa, swing, ballet). This is a great story!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »