Reviews for I Hope You Dance
nicstar80 chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
I think this story is wonderful. I am an irish dancer (residing in Melbourne Australia), and I think you have made a wonderful story, keep up the great work.

Perhaps you can get the character moving onto bigger and better things (say the World Champs or getting into Riverdance/Lord of the Dance), the possibilities are endless.

Once again, your story was great to read.
randomwordz chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
hey, i like this story. I really like the fact that the couple is together already, and that yes, they will have issues its not like a whole story about them liking eachother and not telling and stuff like that...Yeah, i know thats the couple part is only a small part and i like how you have Jamie in a lot of different relationships... this is a really good story i'm surprised that you don't have more reviews... ehh...i hope i made sense

randomwordz
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
good chapter, but i still don't like ben half as much as i like Dave... yes pick him!
gonnabefamous chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
Oblivion is a gift...sort of. Anyways great job on this chapter and I can't wait to read the next one!
devil's-fav-angel chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
dave? i'm starting to like ben a tad bit less
pen-ink chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
Yeah for coffee ice cream! :) Sorry, I had to say that. Coffee can be pretty bitter, but if you get an iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts with cream and sugar, you may be converted. (laughs) Anyway, I'm enjoying the angst! I'm curious to see what will happen after she talks to Dave!

Keep it up, ~penink
BrightonRockChica chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
Not bad, not bad at all... Actually, make that very good! _ We like! Keep writing... Update soon please! :-) xKatex
gonnabefamous chapter 6 . 9/11/2005
Blimey she is so screwed. Oh and don't forget "Sod off" is the british way of saying F#$# off pretty cool I know.
gonnabefamous chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
Wow she is clueless about Dave. Oh well just recently I had a party and my mom told me I had to invite this guy who lives next to me because it would be polite. I didn't want to cause he never says hi and is a jerk. But I did and he came and I figured out he was a really nice guy and funny too. He was going to another party which wasn't exactly booze free. He asked me to go with him but I couldn't. When I mentioned this to my mom she said "I told you he likes you." Which she did I just thought he didn'tt. The whole point of this little window into my life is to say that when you look at it from 2 person you can deffinetly see she is oblivious, but then you find yourself in the same position.

Anyways good chapter I am glad she went out with Ben he is hott!
gonnabefamous chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
Oh man! Dave cannot like her! It'll ruin their friendship. I dated a my best friend and it didn't turn out too pretty when I broke up with him. Well keep up the good work!
Crystal Star chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
Hi! I really hope you continue with this story; not only because this story is one of the best dance centered story's I know, but also because it is rare for me to be able to really remember the way dance made me feel (I'm a retired professional dancer) and you have captured the way dance really is, not just what everone thinks it is. To be able to lose yourself not only in the music but also in the feel of the dance is an amazing thing... Anyways before I stop making sense, I hope you continue this wonderful luck with all present and future writings!Crystal M. Star
Ms Urania chapter 6 . 9/1/2005
Bad Jack! How neglectful that his roomate and Ben took better care of Jamie than he did. I thought it was amusing that both of them made her something with the best of intentions which she didn't really want. Ben seems sweet so far, but if this is going to be a love triangle then I have to root for Dave-I nearly always prefer the best friend character, although the character I prefer never gets chosen so I've probably just put a curse on Dave!

It's nice to finally learn a bit more about Ben but I'm still sceptical about him. I mean why was a older college student hanging around the high school library? Sounds a bit dodgy to me. Good choice of flowers though-Gerbera's are so cheerful. I'm glad Ben (and you!) is a tea drinker-much better than that awful coffee stuff!

I don't always like the use of songs in stories but this one was actually very fitting given how it tied to various episodes in Jamie's life. Will we get to meet Anna? Thank you for a great chapter and update soon please.
BlueRose chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
Yay. Update. Ben's so sweet! A few of Dave's comments seemed like a strange thing to say to a best friend, like how he said that he wasn't avoiding Jamie or blowing her off, because being best friends and all that shouldn't be an issue (but then again they are living in different cities so it might not actually be that weird). I think you've omitted a word. "And technically we were really officially dating anyways." I believe you're missing the word not. All in all, I enjoyed this chapter. I'd love to hear from Anna, the supposed other best friend. Great job.
Wisher chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
Cool song. Great YOU UPDATE SOON!(I know I sound so fake, but I hardly ever know what to SAY in reviews!)
IndigoEyes chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
Thanks for another great chapter ) Your stories are the best, and I honestly don't know who I would want Jamie to end up with. Thanks for updating so speedily :) Keep up the great work!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »