Reviews for I Hope You Dance
Teagen chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
This is an adorable story. Update soon.
uusernname chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
Aw how sweet! Another great chapter in a great story. I wish I could write a really long review, but I can't think what to write about :) So I'll leave it here: Update!
devil's-fav-angel chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
great job
euphorictragedy chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
Ugh, I don't know who I like more, Ben, or Dave? it's killing me, really.
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
no no no! i don't know why but i realy don't like ben :( Dave sounds so much cuter, and i know the accents are always a plus but why couldn't he be Australian or something :(
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
um not really liking Ben a whole lot... he just sounds too... cocky, i think Dave would be a way better guy for Jamie
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
i'm having a lazy moment rite now, nice chapter ttyl
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
awe dave and jamie sound so cute together, can't wait to read the next chappie which means i have to stop typing now... ok bye
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
do you dance yourself? cuz if you didn't it would be kind of crazy for you to know all this stuff... newas good chappie
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
awe so cute... sorry i haven't been reviewing on this story, i was on holidays! anyways, interesting idea, are you sure Dave has no romantical (is that a word?) interest in Jamie? b/c they would look so cute together... when's the sequel to Aelyn's Story coming out?
pen-ink chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
Hi!

Yeah, you updated! I'm glad, I was hoping I'd get to read more soon...:) Oh, and thanks for keeping up with mine, too! It's cute that she got together with Ben, but do I foresee this causing problems in the near future? Hmm? One thing, though, I was a little startled by the fact that so much time seemed to have passed; it would have been nice to "see" the way her and Ben were growing closer thru their non-date dates.

Anyway, keep it up! ~penink
BrightonRockChica chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
'Tiz good indeed... :-). Keep writing; I love reading it!xKatex
Wisher chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
Wow . . . that was fast . . . so, are we ever going to find out just who the hell Ben is?
Wisher chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
When I saw in the summary that this was about a girl who did Irish dance I had to read it. Sorry. I do Irish dance and I was all, OOH, COOL, A STORY ABOUT A GIRL DOING IRISH DANCE!BUT!This actually looks kind of cool, even if it was without the Irish dance. So now I'm off to read more.
Ms Urania chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
Ben is very interesting and that opening conversation was hilarious. I'm not sure whether I like or trust him yet but he's definitely interesting and I'm very curious about him. His unpredictability almost seems to be what Jamie needs at the moment because she's kept herself so tightly wound up since her mother's death. I like the emotional repurcussions in this chapter from Dave's anger to Jamie getting all irritable and all this leading to her doing something spontaneous and Ben.

You're really considerate to worry about inadvertant stereotypes. As long as Ben doesn't say 'blimey', 'bloody' or 'w*nker' every other sentence or is ridiculously posh whilst talking about tea and the Queen *glares in Hollywood's general direction*, I'll be more than happy. I actually don't start back at uni for another month, but because I am a lazy procraatinator I have a huge amount of work to catch up on which I should really have spent the last 3 months on-oops! You're back in 2 weeks? I feel for you! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »