Reviews for I Hope You Dance
uusernname chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
Update!
randomwordz chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
I Love You! SO KEEP WRITING THIS STUPID STORY... no wait, not stupid, it's really really really good... addicting... I love it! WRITE MORE! Please? Thank you!
euphorictragedy chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
Aw, Ben is so sweet! Why can't all guys be like him? I think Dave's problem is becoming more clear. I think he likes jamie. I think he has for a long time. Maybe that's y he broke up with his girlfriend? Huh? Am I getting warm?
QueenofRoses chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
The start of this chapter was really funny, I was laughing like a mad woman... anyhow, I really liked how Dave is angry at her and then she goes out with Ben... who has an accent. Very interesting character developments. Anyhow, update soon!
pen-ink chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
Hey,

Cool, a fan! (smiles) Yeah, the "His Eyes" ending really needed some major remodeling. I'm hoping to finish up my second draft before I go off to university (2 weeks for me, too!).

Anyway, I loved Dave and Ben's interaction in this chapter. Yeah for snotty British characters! (Sorry to anyone I'm stereotyping, but they ARE fun!) At first, when Ben took her to the park at dusk, I was having a horror movie throwback and I was thinking, "DON'T GO, JAMIE!" Glad everything turned out to be fine..:-)

Bravo! ~penink
devil's-fav-angel chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
ehh goody you should do a poll between dave and ben to see who is liked more
QueenofRoses chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
Hey, I've been reading this and I'm really interested to see where it goes. It's written fairly well and it's also pretty unique, which is always a good thing. So update soon!
pen-ink chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Hey,

I'm reading your story! (smiles) And, it's even on my fav list, now. Be proud..:-) I love how clueless Jamie can be about the boys around her. Of course, I'm sure I'm that way, too, but I just don't notice. Hmm-it's bliss, right?

Please keep going!~penink
pen-ink chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
Hi!

I just started reading this story and I love it! Unique stories are wonderful and this one has a spark! The characters are very realistic-Dave seems so sweet and Ben, hm...

Um, at the beginning of this chapter, you say something about her suspension being reduced-which I imagine is something to do with changing states-but maybe you could explain this more in text?

Anyway, bravo! ~penink
Musketeer chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
Hmm. The plot thickens. I'm reading your story. :D
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
I think I have seen Summer Stock. Judy Garland is one of my favorite old actress'. I really love her in the Easter Parade. Oh and I love your story too!
Vampgurl99 chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
Hey!

Awesome chapter. I didn't actually know that the apartment that Jamie was living in was that bad. I thought that it was just a tad bit old but then again, she probably just got use to it so she didn't mind it. I love Dave now. He seems like the sweetest person alive and it's apparent that he really is into Jamie. What are his interests? Is he an artist or is he more of like the jock type? I'd really like to learn more about Maya and if she's a good friend towards Jamie. Dave still is mysterious in his own way. I also like how you make Jack seem more like the guardian and how he still cares about Jamie even though he doesn't see her. I didn't know that there was a rumor going around about her and the head jock. Do other people know that her mom died and that's why she moved here? Are we going to see more of Jack? Again awesome chapter ande fantastic story so far. Keep it up, and update!

Vampgurl99
devil's-fav-angel chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
nice chap i like dave better than ben
uusernname chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
Hey, I'm reading your story. Heh... And I friggin love it! So update!
Ms Urania chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
M. . .Gene Kelly. . .drool. . . Jamie has excellent taste.

I just reviewed the last chapter and the minute I sent it another chapter turned up! Perfect for answering all my speculation straight away! Well, my speculation about Dave was definitely wrong, but it's sweet to that the reason he's so upset was on her behalf. The rumours about Jamie and Aaron are vicious. Makes me relieved I went to an all girl's school, although girls can be very bitchy at least there's no risk of getting accused of sleeping asround just because you eat lunch with someone popular! Ben and Dave's introduction was funny-you could feel the chill in the air!

Hope my promptness reviewing this makes up for my lateness reviewing the previous chapter. I had tons of work and university stuff to deal with and only managed to get on FP today but I'm still definitely on board this story. Great writing as usual. Keep it up!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »