Reviews for I Hope You Dance
Ms Urania chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
I'm so sorry I'm reviewing this so late. Ben either really likes Jamie for some reason or he's a stalker! Nice to see an English character, although I do not like that he smokes. Nasty habit as Jamie pointed out. Although you're having difficulty writing him, I like the bit we saw of their conversation. Oh well, if he continues to be difficult you can have him spend lots of time away with Noelle! I really like Dave so it's great to see him again so soon, although his reaction to Jamie's words is kind of worrying? Maybe foreshadowing for something being wrong at his home? Hm... I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
sealednectar chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
I just breezed through that chapter, it went too fast. It was great as ever, so update soon!
FireBringer chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
Very fun. Lovd your other story, so here i am!
gonnabefamous chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Great first chapter keep up the good work...as an after thought...I'm Irish also.
randomwordz chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
This is a good story... i wish that you would update more... thats all... does Dave like Jamie? It seems like it... i think that what ur trying to do though...lol
sealednectar chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
Oh i luv it, update soon! Possibly longer chapters?
devil's-fav-angel chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
what rumors? k great chap update soon
Ms Urania chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
This was a good transitional chapter to give us an idea of the new characters and setting. I like the diversity aspect to show the contrast between her old school and here, like the scene when Maya's friends appeard. One of the things I really liked about "Aelyn's Story" was the realism which I think transitions into this modern setting perfectly. I'm not sure what to make of Jack; I think he might be trying to make some kind of effort because he sounded proud of her when they were talking about dancing and he arranged practice time for her. He's still got a long way to go though! When Will opened the door I thought he was going to turn out to be Jack's boyfriend which would certainly have been interesting! Thank you for the dancing terms and update soon please.
Sheen chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
As much as I loved your fantasy world in Aleyn, I have to admit that I also really like the realism in this story. You are a very strong story-teller and have proven your ability to write varying styles.
passion101 chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
This makes me wanna learn how to irish step dance! I met this guy at a wedding once who knew how to and was trying to teach me. It was so cool! I took ballet, tap, and jazz for two years (yeah, I know woop-de-do) and I kick myself everyday for giving up so easily! Stupid self!
goldring chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
! Don't I get a shout-out? *wail* Your first reviewer (according to the review sheet thingy) and you FORGOT me! Ok...*sigh*...I guess I'll get over it... Anyway, nice chapter here...when are we gonna meet Ben? I mean, his name IS in the summary... And will Dave be back? Hm...Dave... (sori, my bf's name is Dave...*dreamy sigh*...ok, I'm done) Anyways, nice job, and update soon!
JT FAN chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
i cant wait to read chap 3.
devil's-fav-angel chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
i like learning about the dancing
Vampgurl99 chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
Wow! Awesome story! I really like the beginning of it and how Jamie says the stuff about dance videos. Makes me want to read your story more. Thanks for putting that guide of terms at the end of the second chapter. I was confused about a couple of words but you cleared it up. How big is the third floor of the Victorian house? Will Jamie get to know her brother and Will more? Does Jamie take her brothers class? In the first chapter you said something about Jack going to drink his troubles away. Does this mean he’s an alcoholic? Where did Jack go after his fathers death? Did he ever live with Jamie and her mom or did his dad split from her mom? How does Jamie know that after making her decision to stay with Jack that he didn’t want her? Does he make enough money to support both of them or will he force her to get a job? What is this new dance studio like? I think that’s about it. I’m sorry that I didn’t review for the end of Aelyn’s story, I kind of forgot to. Just to let you know it was the best ending ever. Okay, continue this story please!~Your new reader, vampgurl99
The Dreaded Rainbow Man chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
Aha! I thought you knew. I know what you mean, though. When you're actually speaking to someone, it's a lot easier to say 'feises'. I myself do it. And not just occasionally. But in writing it looks a lot better as 'feisanna', you must agree. ;) Anyway, pretty good for a developemental chapter. Those are the most diificult to write, and, unfortunately, the most essential. But no worries! You've done a fine job, as per usual, though I am curious to see how things are going to shape up! I don't think I'll have the time to read in the next couple of weeks, but I think I'll demand another chapter ASAP anyway, because I know I'm not the only one excited to hear more!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »