Reviews for I Hope You Dance
gulistanlik chapter 13 . 7/28/2007
Wow, they broke up. It looks like it's going to be Dave and Jamie then, eh? haha. I was so used to the idea that Dave would only be a best friend and that Ben would some wonderful and yet mysterious boyfriend.
gulistanlik chapter 12 . 7/28/2007
Oh darn. Now Ben's gone and made it worse for Jamie to decide. Must read on!
gulistanlik chapter 10 . 7/28/2007
She's cheating on Ben...uh-oh. Now I have no idea who is going to be ditched. Gah! It's so unpredictable.
gulistanlik chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
Damn. Like a love triangle. Though I'm not completely sure. Both guys like the same girl and the girl is stuck between both. Now I'm not sure whether she's going to end up with the best friend or mystery guy. Have to read on.
gulistanlik chapter 7 . 7/28/2007
WTH? I know she's just started dating Ben but I think she should at least, I dunno, talk to him a little? Hmm, she's calling Dave eh? Let's see what happens.
gulistanlik chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
Uh-oh. Ben is going to be really disappointed when he finds out Jamie is going to the homecoming with someone else- namely Dave.
gulistanlik chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
OMG! Yay!

But since there's another 15 chapters- I sense a twist in Ben's life and past that's kind of going to put the two's relationship on hold.

And I know Dave's going to step back, jealous. Oh dear. Interesting very interesting.
gulistanlik chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
Hah! I knew ALL along that Dave had a thing for Jamie. And now the two like her. I mean sure, Jamie might've figured a little with Ben but Dave? haha nope. She's dense dammit! And she has platonic feelings for Dave eh? Haha. Onto the next chapter!
vballgurl chapter 20 . 4/16/2007
this story is so fantastic and wonderful. Thank you for a truly wonderful dance story!
vballgurl chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
aw, i did ballet for seven years... dance stories have such a special place in my heart! Actually my 1st ever fic is about a dancer. I really love this and can't wait to keep reading!
Skylar B chapter 20 . 2/16/2007
This is a really cute story, and the plot is well developed. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Nehali chapter 20 . 1/27/2007
It seemed like it all ended too abruptly but I really liked this story. Something very different from Aelyn's Story. Both are great reads, thank you!
Nehali chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
to continue from the last review: I care about your writing enough to send it to my email so I can download it to my desktop and read it. I don't have free reign on the internet right now but every once in awhile i can be on for a few minutes and I'll use that minute to get your story on to my computer to read.

keep writing!
Nehali chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
Hey I'm reading your story. It's nice to see a different kind of style from you. I'm admittedly not as into this one as I was with Aelyn's story but I can see some great potential and I know you are a great writer so I keep on reading. I think I just prefer the medieval and fantasy stories. The characters in this one are interesting and I can't wait to hear more about them.
JusticeWriter chapter 20 . 12/5/2006
There's only one word to describe this story: Horrible

I'm kidding! OMG! This story was absolutely awesome. It was one of the best that I've ever read. Honestly. Keep up the good work. :)
250 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »