Reviews for I Hope You Dance
a.s. bygones chapter 20 . 11/25/2006
Nah, I think you did a fine job with a modern story. It was very well done, interesting and romantic, and just overall very well-written.
lunakmerry chapter 20 . 11/21/2006
I love this story! I'm sitting here now crying because it's so beautiful, and I know the song as well so it's just awesome!
AshKing89 chapter 20 . 9/23/2006
OH god that made me cryThis is an exceptional story and should be published asap. YOu've go pure talent. Keep writing adn don't you ever stop.
Writing4Eternity chapter 20 . 8/28/2006
LOVES IT!
Treblesome Kylie chapter 20 . 8/11/2006
OMG, this story was absolutely fabulous! Let me tell you that I am an Irish dancer myself(in the prelims!)...my pen name reveals that! I LOVE this story!
ashley chapter 20 . 8/3/2006
the was the most beautiful ending i have ever read... i cried.. all i can say is... wow! beautiful!
Ellie Marlue chapter 20 . 7/11/2006
Oh! I loved it! I've never seen Irish dance before, but I tap and I felt so sad when Jamie couldn't dance! This was a great story, I hope you keep writing!
vive chapter 20 . 5/11/2006
Oh that was great. You made me cry- that last scene was so touching.
Fifine chapter 20 . 4/19/2006
Hey there !

I was telling myself that if your 2 other stories are so good, I'm sure I won't be disppointed in this one. And I was right, it really was a good story too. The chaotic relationships Jamie had with her friends, Dave, Ben and her brother were quite interesting. I liked the way you described all that. Dave and Jamie are really cute together. The fact that Jamie can't really use her legs yet at the end of the story seems more realistic and I think it was a good idea (no, I'm not sadistic lol) but if Jamie and Dave weren't together at the end I would have been very disappointed.

Ah, well, bravo, I had a pretty good time reading "I hope you dance" and I thank you very much, although I'll say I liked Aelyn's story better :)

Bisous,

Fifine
pen-ink chapter 20 . 3/31/2006
BRAVO! BRAVO! Nice work on this one! Sweet ending, too.
gonnabefamous chapter 20 . 3/9/2006
Awesome job on this story! It was exciting, heartbreaking, funny, and an all around great story. Keep all your stories this down to earth it's a goo look!
Kjersti chapter 20 . 3/9/2006
Beautiful end chapter. I loved it. They are so sweet. I loved it. (Have I already said that?) Can't wait to read more of your work (definitely included the continuation of Ishelyn's story. I love that universe.). :)
malaise chapter 20 . 3/7/2006
I loved it. Not only was it sweet and (obviously) well-written...

This is one of the most believable stories I've ever read on fictionpress, feelings-wise. I meant that I could actually FEEL Dave's love for Jamie(wow that sounds weird).

I'll have to admit that the whole thing with Ben seemed a bit unbelievable. But I think that was more because things like that are pretty rare anyway (I used to live in Princeton... no pedophiles, none of the classic suburban-myth weirdos), and not because you wrote it unrealistically.

One loose end is Anna... I'm still a bit confused as to why she really hates/hated Jamie. Her reasons somehow weren't that convincing... JAMIE, self-absorbed? And especially after the accident... It's just strange.

I think this was as good as Aelyn's story. I don't like to use this word, but "deeper". Aelyn's story had more fun tidbits because it was fantasy, but the emotions in here were ones I could relate to more.

But if you think your style is better suited to historical/fantasy/whatever, you should probably stick to whatever kind of story you like writing the , looking foward to more of your writing.

I enjoyed this

Sorry for any redundancy/lack of organization in the review! I'm a bit slow tonight.
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 20 . 3/7/2006
Wonderful! I loved it. I knew that she would be okay. I hope that you keep writing. Its always lovely to read your stories.

Great job!