Reviews for I Hope You Dance
Abby chapter 20 . 3/6/2006
Oh my gosh.

This was the perfect ending. Absoutly is happy, but I'm glad that she hasn't totally recovered yet.I'm SO happy that Jamie and Dave are together. The ending touched my , absolutley flawless. I think you are extremely talented in writing both historical and modern fanfiction. Don't let the time period limit in all, WONDERFUL story.
letylyf chapter 20 . 3/6/2006
Well.. that was crazy unexpected. I guess if it took something like that to prove to her how amazing a guy Dave was, than it was worth it. I'm glad she didn't end up with Ben, lol, never liked him from the start.

I think you did just great with this story. No need to be putting it down in contrast with your others!
lilxseeker chapter 20 . 3/5/2006
o0o0o i really hope you put an epilogue or something that shows that dave is going to her college instead and they'll live happily ever after or something...anything to show that's it's gonna work out after all...hehe anyways i really love this story! great job writing it!
Rose Jameson chapter 20 . 3/5/2006
AW I LOVED THIS STORY! *brushes tear away from eye* Sigh...Thank you for writting this. I LOVE U lol
kitty-mao-mao chapter 20 . 3/5/2006
a good ending to a great story. i hope you keep writing such fabulous stories!

i pray a cure will be found for your niece ...the poor girl! i hope she has a good trip (it sounds fun!) and doesn't suffer too much with chemo. best wishes!

love, mary
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 20 . 3/5/2006
sniff , sniff.. the ending was so cute :D

i think your modern stuff is pretty good, it's not worse than your other stuff.. but it's not better either.. hope to see another modern fic

can't wait to see the possible epilogue!
Hydie chapter 20 . 3/5/2006
I cried with this last chapter...it was so sweet.
TinuvielDork chapter 20 . 3/5/2006
Oh, this is such a sweet ending! Dave's such a (pardon the over-use) sweetie! This was an adorable story. I don't know how your writing is in your other stories (I plan on checking some of them out!), but your writing in this was fine!

Good job! I loved it!

Lots of love ... TinuvielDork
Thayu Aman chapter 20 . 3/5/2006
Wow, what a happy ending. Even though Jamie didn't get her strength back, that's ok. What a beautiful story. Good work. Can't wait for the next installment of IN THE SHADOW OF MY SISTER.

Chase out.
euphorictragedy chapter 20 . 3/5/2006
Wow, it's over. It's so sad. I'm still curious though- does she ever get to dance again? Without the help of Dave?
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 19 . 3/3/2006
That was a good chapter. I liked that you didn't forget that she had been seriously hurt. Don't worry about the chapter being depressing. I would be angry if it wasn't. She's going through a rough time and it's hurting her. She's just lost her passion, let alone the ability that we all take for granted - walking. I think I would be devestated at that.

Keep it going. I know I'll be uplifted at the end.

Silver
TinuvielDork chapter 19 . 3/2/2006
I'm liking this story a bunch! It's good. It got a little unrealistic a couple chapters ago (I'm couldn't help but to grin at the broken-down room with the single, grimy lightbulb...but in a good way), but it worked. It wasn't bad. :)

I can't wait for the last chapter! I know I just came into it, but it's good. I'm enjoying it!
becxfok01 chapter 19 . 3/1/2006
I just discovered this story, and love it! Oh gosh, I didn't expect such a twist in the story. The poor girl, she can't event walk. are you planning to write a sequel? It would be great and interesting if you write about her life in college. I love your writing style. To be honest, I feel that you write these modern stories better than the historical kinds, (not that those weren't good.) But anyways, keep up with the good writing!
The Butterfly Empress chapter 19 . 2/26/2006
This chapter just made me so sad, with it being Easter and all. I mean, it's good of her to realize that she needed help, but still. I can only sympathize how hard it must be on Easter, especially with Worlds having been going on and the traditional mass and feast.
lilxseeker chapter 19 . 2/26/2006
o0o0o0o shoot i do hope jamie dances...but then reality is harsh! YIKES update soon!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »