Reviews for I Hope You Dance
Rose Jameson chapter 19 . 2/26/2006
aw I feel so sad.. I hope u write more soon
Kjersti chapter 19 . 2/26/2006
Great chapter. I think the mood was very realistic - don't worry about it being depressing. I mean, if *my* legs were destroyed (or rather, my arms, since I play flute and don't compete in dance), I would react exactly the same way, I think.I love this story. Can't wait to read the last chapter (even if it would be nice if it continued for a long, long time...).
Hester Inkmaid chapter 19 . 2/25/2006
I'm sorry that you were upset. I sent you a longer email.

You misunderstood me if you thought I didn't like this story. I love it.
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 19 . 2/25/2006
wow, only one chapter? that was kind of abrupt, although the story is drawing to a close..will there be an epilogue set in the future, or a sequel?yay! she finally called Dave.. i feel so bad that she can't walk :( maybe she'll become a dance instructor or sumthin

good luck on the next chapter, and update the sequel to Aelyn's story.. can't remember what the title is right now, sorry..

update soon!
kitty-mao-mao chapter 19 . 2/25/2006
nice chappie...it's reality and reality is harsh...there's no two ways about it. i hope your niece gets better! stay jolly and update soon!
Hester Inkmaid chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
I have a question about irish dancing: Is it spelled with a capital letter? (Irish). Was it actually named after Ireland?

Because if it is, I LOVE Ireland. Tee hee. That was random, but everyone I love comes from Ireland, seriously. Writers, actors, friends, etc.
Hester Inkmaid chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
Your writing in "Aelyn's Story" was good too, but it improved drastically here.

I love the way you set up the story and the characters. Interesting beginning that pulls you in.

What I especially love is the dancing element. Without it, this story could well become a cliche (albeit a well-written one). However, I'm new to the "underground world that is irish dance", and I'm really excited about reading more about it in the story.
Kjersti chapter 18 . 2/19/2006
Ok, that end was horrible. Poor Jamie! I can't even imagine how she must feel...This story is great, just like your other ones. I love the setting. Ben should die (even if he was cute in the beginning). Ok, maybe not die, but why did she have to smash her legs? *starts bawling*Love this story. Can't wait to read more. Love Dave - he's so sweet. :)
anon chapter 18 . 2/18/2006
No... poor Jamie. :( Please update again soon. :)
Crystal M. Starr chapter 18 . 2/16/2006
OMG... I know I haven't updated in a while (I've been busy with dance)and I'm sorry... But... damn... I'm kinda in schock I can't imagine not being able to dance again, let alone walk on my own... wow... Okay Great story, awsome plot you have going and I can't wait to rad what else you have in store for all of us...

Good Luck in what ever you do in life, Crystal Marrie Starr
dreamer chapter 18 . 2/14/2006
yayy. second story of yours i've read. and till now? the story's fabulous! haha. gosh. never expected the part about her legs. man! that's a little cruel isn't it? haha. looking forward to your next exciting episode~ grins.
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 18 . 2/13/2006
awesome, you started the sequel:D..

awe it's so sad that she can't walk or anything,, but that doesn't really seem realistic.. i mean, she would know how to handle the G-force from all the dancing and jumping and w/e ..but it's still sad :(

update soon! hope everythings going good
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 18 . 2/13/2006
So sad... She'll walk again! I just know it.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

~Silver
Abby chapter 18 . 2/13/2006
No! How could you end it like that?I'm almost crying...She has to dance again, please don't end it in a depressing way. I can't wait for the next chapter, UPDATE SOON!
lilxseeker chapter 18 . 2/13/2006
what? omg! her legs...she has to dance again! uggh update soon!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »