Reviews for I Hope You Dance
Hydie chapter 18 . 2/13/2006
She can't dance again? *goes into shock*
euphorictragedy chapter 18 . 2/13/2006
Oy, now where is this story going to go? Dancing is obvously out of the picture. Now it's just going to be a matter of finding the bad guys and taking them to court and all that great stuff. That really sucks that she can't dance again. Of course, doctors are usually wrong about that kind of stuff.
violin-lady13 chapter 18 . 2/13/2006
ouch. I feel so sorry for Jamie! Nice job, the way you made Dave and Jack not tell her about her leg injuries the entire chapter. that really builds suspense! Keep going, it sounds like you're almost done with the story. Thanks!
kitty-mao-mao chapter 18 . 2/12/2006
OH MY GOD! her legs! god...what an experience that must be to be a dancer, a world class dancer, and have your legs trashed. i feel like crying for the poor girl!

great chappie, update soon.
Your Greatest Fan chapter 18 . 2/12/2006
omg! oh poor poor Jamie! This story is amazing oh please update soon!
BreeZ chapter 17 . 2/6/2006
Tis good! tis good, chappy. Lol. Keep writing!
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 17 . 2/5/2006
I think it went well - this chapter. Big change to the love side of things. I like it. I can't wait for the next chapter.

I hope your weeks get better!

~Silver
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 17 . 2/3/2006
aah so i waws rite not to like ben :D he didn't even come rescue her :(

i don't like the bad guys lol

anyways, update soon :D
euphorictragedy chapter 17 . 2/3/2006
Wow, this chapter kind of came out of nowhere. I know that hints of Ben's secret life were scattered throughout other chapters, but it just seems a bit rushed and a little unrealistic. Any girl with a good head on her shoulders wouldn't go to a place like that with no one else with her.
Hydie chapter 17 . 2/3/2006
I really don't think you should have had her give them Dave's phone number. Making something up would have made more sense. Other than that, I liked it.
gonnabefamous chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
Woah! Now I knew that was coming! Dang curiousity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back. That is the real saying, lol. Anyways smart girl about the number, good job. Don't worry about moving to fast this was really good!
kitty-mao-mao chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
oh my...now she got Dave into the mess...arg! i feel like hitting her over the head for sticking around Ben!

anyways, nice chappie and update soon!
lilxseeker chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
uh, this chapter was a bit...err unexpected kinda...iono what to say but update soon!
Rose Jameson chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
I think that this chapter is fine. It adds demesion to the story. I like the raw emotions from it. It think that it does move fast, but I took in account that Jamie blacks out. So it's very likely in a real situation that in that time frame it went by fast. so Im my mind, its all good lol. Keep up the GREAT WORK! lol I soo cant wait to read more!
gonnabefamous chapter 16 . 1/28/2006
Aesome job with this story it's really good!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »