Reviews for I Hope You Dance
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 16 . 1/27/2006
Wonderful! Another great chapter. I wonder if Aaron will ever turn that same conversation around on Jamie because it actually mimicked her situation with Dave too. LOL

Great work _

~Silver
Abby chapter 16 . 1/27/2006
Yay, Aaron and Maya are together! They're so cute, I love it. I'm okay with Ben and Jamie being friends, but I don't want them to start dating again. This was a good chapter, good luck with updating.
lilxseeker chapter 16 . 1/27/2006
o0o update soon!
Hydie chapter 16 . 1/27/2006
*grins* yay! Wow, I didn't know so much went into dancing...well, I guess I had a clue. It's kinda like that for all competitions I guess.
kitty-mao-mao chapter 16 . 1/26/2006
ben's back in her life? :( i hope you have some plans for him. Yeah for Aron! i hope he gets a postive reply. keep up the good work and update soon!
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 16 . 1/26/2006
all my best to your niece.. it's great that your so committed, and like to update on a regular basis; i hate it when authors go on hiatus' for a long time

aaron asked maya out! *squeals* yay ben is gone :D:D great chappie!

anyways, what's the sequel going to be about?
Rose Jameson chapter 16 . 1/26/2006
wow! I set up my too friends. lol It was pretty sweet. I went to the guy just like Jamie did hahah pretty spiffy
violin-lady13 chapter 15 . 1/19/2006
Woho! I like it. funny ending, Jack's so great. Nice intensity with the scene with Anna. and i really like the way Jamie is so mad at herself for liking Dave. can't wait for the next chapter!
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 15 . 1/19/2006
So... the relationship is heating up! _ Kissing shamelessly in the car is a good sign that you have feelings for someone, now all she has to do is work out if it's lust, love or something else.

Can't wait for your next update.

~Silver
HadToBeMe chapter 15 . 1/19/2006
school definitely gets in the way of things...but..haha...this chapter was great...poor Jack, that had to be rather embarrassing. please please update ASAP!
Hydie chapter 15 . 1/19/2006
aww...I liked this chapter.
JAX chapter 15 . 1/18/2006
Oh you just have to let them stay together! please! i've had the worst week ever and this fic perked me up. so thanx 4 updating so fast
Kaichai chapter 15 . 1/18/2006
Very cute, I like Dave a lot. He seems like a very, very thoughtful and caring sor tof guy.
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 15 . 1/18/2006
i was just thinking about that fic too!

when's the sequel to that story going to be started? i know you're busy with your life, but...

great chapter, haha dave and jamie!
lilxseeker chapter 14 . 1/14/2006
o0o0o update soon! i'm kinda sad that there's no ben but i'm kinda happy too...hehe
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »