Reviews for I Hope You Dance
Hydie chapter 14 . 1/12/2006
aww...I love it!
Abby chapter 14 . 1/12/2006
Another good ending, great chapter.

As a little side note, I like Maya and Aaron romance. They're so cute. I can't wait for the next chapter. UPDATE SOON!
violin-lady13 chapter 14 . 1/12/2006
Awesome chapter again, thanks so much! I really liked all the kids at Aunt Jessie's. It's also poignant and sweet that Jack discovers 'home', of a sort anyway. This is a great story and I can't wait to hear more.
kitty-mao-mao chapter 14 . 1/11/2006
o...christmas time! yay! it's time for family time! and is jamie going to get together with dave now?

great chappie, plz update soon!
HadToBeMe chapter 14 . 1/11/2006
At last. I'm really glad I decided to log back in instead of going to bed like I should. ::sigh:: I miss the snow. wonderful chapter (arent they all?) I cant wait for the next one (as usual) and you're doing a beyond fantastic job on...well..everything...
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 14 . 1/11/2006
omigosh they kissed! and ben's gone! yes! so will jamie ever find out what Ben was doing? it didn's seem like she knew him that well.

why did her brother leave again?

awesome chapter, update soon :D
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 14 . 1/11/2006
Does this mean that Jamie is going to take a chance on Dave or is she goin gto regret it immediately...? I hope its the former. LOL.

Can't wait for more!

~Silver
JAX chapter 14 . 1/11/2006
omg! that was so romantic! and just amazingly perfect! oh please! please! please update soon!
Rose Jameson chapter 14 . 1/11/2006
Aw they kissed again...*sigh* so romantic. hahaha I freakn loved this chapter! Keep up the great work, cause now I'll be able to do something creative like, reading your stories, instead of staring at the wall. lol I soo cant wait for the next chpater!
HadToBeMe chapter 13 . 1/8/2006
your updates rock my socks...and I'm really glad to hear your neice is okay and that we'll be getting regular updates...that makes me really happy
miss-blackhair chapter 12 . 1/6/2006
woo hoo! this is a great story. i like it lots. really.

omg. what happened to ben? is he gambling, or involved in a gang, or on drugs? i mean, the list can go on, like, forever. i cant wait for the next chappie!

whoa. jamie sure has lots of problems. more than a girl can handle surely. i think my head will burst if that kind of things happen to me. lol. i like her character a lot. she's definitely likeable. uh huh. )

so, update soon! *smiles*
violin-lady13 chapter 13 . 1/5/2006
another great chapter! Ben gets more and more mysterious every minute, nice suspense going on there. I like the last scene, in New York, and I'm interested to see how Jamie acts around Ben from here on out, and if she regrets her decision. Will Ben's British-ness be explained later? I'm kind of confused as to why he just seems to randomly have an accent. Thanks for not having too much mush and fluffiness! Looking forward to seeing the next installment.
kitty-mao-mao chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
good...jamie finally left ben the bastard. nope, don't like ben one bit.

anyways, great chappie as usual and plz update soon!
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
I really love the way that you capture the disappointment that is a part of the way Jamie is feeling at Ben's secret. You've done a good job at that.

Can't wait for your next chapter. All the best for your niece!

~Silver
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
yay an update! and the evil Ben is gone!

i luv dave ... and what about that mickey guy... what an awful name, but he sounds kind of mysterious ;)

best wishes to your niece and i'm glad that you'll be able to update weekly now! ... about how many chapters will this fic be?
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »