Reviews for The Thorn Witch
Kelly chapter 7 . 11/22/2008
LOL, I so don't care about all the run on sentences. :P

PLEASEPLEASE FINISH THIS?

Thank you kindly.

Kelly.
oh-so-spifffy chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
Oh my goodness. I freakin loved this chapter. The witch is amazing. As well as Brian's obsession with her. It made me laugh. A lot. ANd I like Ivor. Ivor is a cool name.

Okay. No more critiques. Just fluffy cotton candy. Not the rainbowy stuff in a cellophane bag; the real fluffy pink stuff that gives you cavities!
oh-so-spifffy chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
I like it. More prosey and dramatical than the last one (and ditto to the other reviewer on runons) but stil I like it. It does have a distinctive *flavor*.
oh-so-spifffy chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
Aww. Very mushy but in a good way.
oh-so-spifffy chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
GASP! Very dramatical. I very much enjoy the bickering of the Short Peoples.
oh-so-spifffy chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
Sounds cool.

If you wanted them, I could pick apart a million little critiques, but really I think that would take away from the flavor of the story. So no critiques. It's obviously not a deep, intense, dramatic story, but it's not like I was expecting that. And it's a good story. I'm enjoying it.
Opal Fairy chapter 6 . 1/26/2006
I do love this story. Its a bit confusing in places but it has a very good plot so that can't balances it. i can't gues the Thorn Witches identity so am I being stupid or something. I love Labrythn(even if i can't spell it). Look forwards to an update.

Opal Fairy
Anne Ominous chapter 6 . 11/10/2005
You are a run-on addict and a subject skipper, but I will forgive you because of your good plot. Did you spell it Dorrice on purpose, or did you mean Doris?
FreeDaChickens chapter 6 . 11/9/2005
This looks interesting, but it's very confusing! Try to make it simpler, or show when you do flashbacks, something to make it easier to understand. Another thing is, for the most part, you're grammars excellent, but you have a tendency to make enormous long run on sentences. "Ivor was a rebellious bad boy from a well to do family who, like him, found his true love, while on punishment of being banished to reality, he fell for a mortal girl who broke his heart and when he was back in Azalea he became a Wizard and held captive his true love’s dog and brought her to Azalea and made up a maze of a stone path for her to follow to lead her to him." One sentence, 78 words. Try to break it up.

Good work, update soon!
Anne Ominous chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
It drives me nuts that you have this one bit of choppy dialogue and slang, and then the other half of the story is this beautifully flowing narrative. GAH! It's like two different people are cowriting the parallel storylines and it's making me crazy!Just a note: Eli was "confined" to his room, not "refined". Unless they had to put him through a beet strainer to get him , I'm done being mean. Write more soon!
Anne Ominous chapter 4 . 9/29/2005
Oh my forking gaud... That was... new. I was definately expecting more cliches, thank you for not delivering... It's an excellent plot... Your big problems are spelling and grammar.
Smittened By Marauders chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
I love the plott! it's great! I just can't wait till the next chapter, please update soon! You've got a great story that's not a piece of crap and i'd really like to read more of it. Looks like Prince Elipsen has changed alot. I kinda feel bad for Meria... and what's with Diasy? Stalker... well, i'll be waiting for your next story! later then.
gabriellafaith chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
Good story! I like how you combined a whole bunch of different ones to make this one. If you wouldn't mind, I have a story up too- called The Arena. But anyway, good story and I look forward to reading more.
Anne Ominous chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
I :heart: it. Write more! Like, NOW!
Anne Ominous chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
Oh my forking god. I love you.