Reviews for Time Travel, Gay Men, Oh My!
manasa-dong chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
Ok my compadre... I'll try to get things back in gear -sob stupid computer... sob- we'll have to make up for what we lost... and I still want to rewrite the first 3 chapters... D:

ah... and I was wondering if anyone wanted to Beta for us? Since I think we need outside opinions on grammer and such. ha.
manasa-dong chapter 6 . 1/27/2007

superscout chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
It's been... Ages since you both last wrote. Hopefully another chapter will be out.. soon.
Braeden Flynn chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
I'm enjoying it so far, though the end of the previous chapter left me scratching my head... Am I sensing a Smidgen of plot! I like it! Continue with the story... well tell your cowriter to get their butt into gear.
CaseyBear chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
What is wrong with Victor? I love him but I think he is crazy. A crazy camel loving, whore of a gay man. That is what I think. Yes I do think that.
strawberrynoodles chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
bunyuns? frothing camels?...you drunk? don't answer that. HAHAHAHAHA! this chapter was one of your funniest!
strawberrynoodles chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
"WOMAN!" heh. any guy would be happy to have woman lusting after shows you that someone*victor*coughcough is..GAY! lolz
strawberrynoodles chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
emperor.
strawberrynoodles chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
this is so funny! everybody who reads this should go and tell your peoplz about it. its that funny. now, go.
Grace Is chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
lol... wow, this is such a funny story! I love it so much. Please keep writing!
manasa-dong chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
hey, you're going to give credit to me right? i am victor after all. xD joint stories... speaking of which i need to write some for Wendell... sry i'm so slow.