Reviews for Business With Pleasure
SandandSea1 chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
This was cool. Good story.
elfspirit7 chapter 14 . 7/1/2011
AWESOME! Thanks so much for the great read, can't wait to read your future stories (and more of your current ones :)! Question though, could there possibly be an epilouge for this storie or is it completely finished (either way, it rocks and I enjoyed reading it very much :)!
Adrian St Claire chapter 12 . 10/30/2010
Ah, the second story in so many days that's hopelessly rushed and sadly under developed. Seriously, you need to take what you have here and full it out, double or triple the chapter legnth. It could be a really great story, but there's no characterization, no description... Make it better, I know that you can.
veralidaine sarrasri chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
Wow, this was amazing! So sweet and yet a lot of interesting plot
Stephanie Reiko chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
That's sweet.
Rusty And The Rubix Horse chapter 14 . 8/1/2009
Pretty good story. Some of the time transitions were confusing due to the lack of dividing lines or starts or whatever you want to call them. I felt Nikki changed a bit too drastically from the hardass to the lovey-dovey type; I had been hoping you would keep her more like you had first presented her. Overall though, fairly well written, with few grammatical errors. Nice job ]
Account Disused chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
Good read, I liked it.
monde.aveugle chapter 14 . 11/2/2008
Too bad that Nicole's father screwed up so much. And I really liked Meggie :p Especially how sweet she was to Nikki, even though she was so rough to her. Poor fish though xD

Good story, it was really thrilling to read all these chapters.
sunsetLover chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
yay!..awesome!...a happy ending once again, not that i'm complaining..i'm a sucker for happy endings...thanks for sharing this story:)
outsidersgirl chapter 14 . 8/16/2008
this is good
worstwriteronfic chapter 14 . 10/18/2006
This is like, one of the best story I've ever read on fictionpress... Seriously. continue the good work .
worstwriteronfic chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
great story
lyfe-sUx chapter 14 . 12/15/2005
did u wrote the story Janet? if so what happened to it?if not do you know where it is?
Islandgyal2004 chapter 12 . 7/28/2005