Reviews for Many Rooms
Ghostly Auslander chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
very moving...this is an excellent story :D
Nikalai chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
wow, just...wow.

Wonderful descriptions, your words were like magic, weaving an intricate tale, and left me wanting more. Its certainly a different twist on the classic fairy tale. I certainly hope that you do not keep us waiting for the next chapter ;)
Phoenix-ofthe-Goldenrose chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
This is the type of first chapter that draws the reader in and makes them want to keep reading. Adele's mother is very interesting, but the way Adele talks about her makes me think she's gone.
bso chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
man, whoever wrote your summary is awesome. he must be such a cool guy for writing a summary for you. ;]

i'm glad you like the summary

now write chapter 2!
joycie chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
sophie. wow. i am so impressed by your writing ability! the first paragraph blew me away by the descriptiveness. i honestly think you have a gift for it.

good job! i am interesting to know what happens nexxt. yes i like it alot.
S.J.Jones chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Extremly well written! I loved it. Thank you for reviewing my story, which is, ironically a kind of beauty and the beat type story as well but I'm sure it's much different than yours, much less like the actually interesting story than yours is. Please update soon, I can't wait to read more and see where this story goes!
crayola insanity chapter 1 . 7/24/2005