Reviews for A Cure For Stupidity
darkdreamerx chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Too true, really amazing amazing song skills, and I hate TV too. :)

faSt sPrinTer
Eternity's Angel of Mercy chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Hahah, that's amazing. Very ingenius and very true. Kudos.
Winter Darkmoon chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I feel like that a lot of the time. Okay, so all of the time...I love this song. _
Jen calculates chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
Eh...you made my feel bad because I just pigged out on cookies...actually, I only had two, that last one's still on the plate because I thought I'd be healthy and have a glass of milk. Didn't count on the milk making me feel a bit...off. I'll stop talking about me being sick now. I know, you really want to hear about it, but I'll stop anyway.

I love the beginning of this song. It's really clever. And once again, really wish I could hear it.

Keep writing! Jen
Jen calculates chapter 6 . 8/10/2005
"I’m just the back-up for the back-up/The last resort you hope you’ll never live to use" I love those lines. Really want to hear what this sounds like now...

Jen
simpletonsgrin chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Haha. THis reminds me of something 'the Aquabats' might write. I loved the last line.

by the way, "teenage messiah" was about sex and that sort of high school "omg he' so perfect, he's a god, i'll listen to anything he says!" complex. Yah. It DOES exist, believe me... and it's... sad. It's basically about obsession... i think. I often find out later that what i wrote has multiple meanings. The third line refers to sex on the bathroom floor. and so does the whole second stanza, actually. just sex in general. "when you push me over the edge..." get it?

Anyways, after talking about myself fro so long, another note about you:

I think it's awesome that you're getting a chanca to do this at thirteen. I'm not that much older than you, but i don't think my stuff was anywhere near as good as yours when i was that age. Go you!
UndueReality chapter 6 . 8/3/2005
*huggs* love it! I love rock, so GO GO GO!
UndueReality chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
Wow. I love this. LOVE IT! I'm the only "underwieght" person in my family. I know what a pain obesity can be, I live with it everyday. Just keep on goin with this!
UndueReality chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
*gasp* Youre in Kansas? DO I KNOW YOU PERHAPS! I'm here too. Boring, aint it? lol well, I love Canada, my boyfriend went there this summer. ROCK ON! I love the songs! w00t! lol I know I'm crazy, just keep up the great work!
ZiLAlmighty chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
I actually like this song... a lot. And it's odd because I normall despise those sappy-lovey-dovey-sickly love songs. Anyways. no critism from me.

X-ZiL-X
ZiLAlmighty chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Wonderful. And so very true. TV is rotting us all yet we can't pull away... I'm slowly trying to break off and I only watch it whenever there isn't something to do but still. Evil bugger!

X-ZiL-X
E1pnvn chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
Great job with the not-rhyming buisness! Two thumbs up! I'd give it three thumbs up if I had three thumbs...

E1pnvn
wishingdreamingwaiting chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
hm... ok so i don't necessarily think it's cheesy, but that one line "sometimes we're sitting in a tree" seemed a little out of place. you don't have to make everything rhyme you know. anyways... you got your message across pretty well, i think. but to be honest, the second verse was my least favorite.
wishingdreamingwaiting chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
*smirk* heh... very nicely done. that's exactly why i STOPPED watching effing television.
E1pnvn chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
A tiny bit cheesey, but in a good way. That's what made it interesting. I loved the line "Now that you're drowing in your precious grease". Haha.

E1pnvn