Reviews for Melted steel rain
Slowly Sinking chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Wow. Haunting imagery, very dark and powerful. I love the use of italics and the repetition, and the rhythm really emphasises some of the lines. Beautiful .S. Thanks for the review of Fearing.
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Sarah used a very appopriate word when she described this as "haunting". I couldn't think of a better word. This is definitely the most angsty one I've read, perhaps only because of the imagery and word choices, talking of graves and all that. The rhythm is superb, though. It's very fun to read because of its tongue-pleasing flow.

-I couldn't feel to be glad- I felt that was an awkward line.
Elizabeth Love chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
we all need a good cry every now and then. i like your word choice.
Eventide Rose chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
It's a beautiful poem, in a sad worn over scars Deep by lost friendships Lies and darkness Washed over today, I couldn't feel to be glad.I think that's my favorite line in the entire poem.
CarpeDiem28 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I loved this poem, though it was very sad...
Maisha Mafuriko chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Heartache from deep deep within the inner person... felt...
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Hauntingly beautiful.

My favorite line: "Unearthed today.

A grave robbing enemy

Strung them on high"

I loved the dark feeling this gave, loosing someone and having their grave robbed is such taboo. it left such a deep feeling of regret and shame.. almost bitter sadness.

beautiful piece... the flow worked well...and the italicized letters were a nice touch. Almost reminiscing. The format was a wonderful use of repitition. Bravo to you.
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
love the repetiton of 'i cried today'. the italics r just so awesome and overall, incredible imagery and some great lines. well done and great job!:-)
Ygg chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Oh my.. what a superb diction! It reads as if came straight from the heart.. very spontaneous poem, very sad, almost makes you want to cry.. yet astonishingly beautiful. Really. This is going to my favorites :)
sarani-silver chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
thats sad and very deep good poetrey